Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

partner for organic farming

Register

Click Here!

sundarms74

i am looking for partners to do organic farming in 3-5 acres in between trichy and madurai,antybody interested can relpy

chandan be

hi............ i am a civil engineer. but i am from irrigation family. I have red a lot about subhash palekar zero budget irrgation. and i have great plans in mind too. So may i know what sort of partner you are looking for. my mail id is chandanbe1989@gmail.com

nanda78

Hi,
We do agriculture in Tamil Nadu.
If you int please call, lets have discussion.
Please send you contact details.
With regs,
Nanda Kumar

tochukwu

Partnership

Hello Sir,
How is business hope all is fine, if so thanks be to Almighty Allah & peace be unto you & your family. Actually i contacted you for a partnership because i sent my representative to look for my Father partner who was with my Father for seventeen years in my home town Harare Zimbabwe very unfortunate my representative could not locate him and his telephone lines were out of network. Now i decided to visit Agriculture Information.com network site here in England to seek for a business partner activities in your country, here I find your Name as a reliable organization being situated in your country.
Now i need you as a partner because in the chamber of commerce i was told that a foreigner cannot establish without a citizen in your country, i want to enter into manufacturing section, for example Production of Baby pad and also into Hotel Business and into real estate & Agriculture. However I will go after your advise,
I have budgeted sum of (Ten million five hundred thousand euro) for the project. the funds was deposited by my late Father (Cheik M Omar) in Barclay's Bank London Under CAL-FIX security and finance Company. I promise you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your name in the name of Almighty Allah.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this message then we’ll talk about percentage. thanks for your understanding.
cell phone(00447967396662) (E-mail: elhassan19801@yahoo.co.uk)
best regards: Mr Hassan Omar

Last edited:

tochukwu

Hello Sir,
How is business hope all is fine, if so thanks be to Almighty Allah & peace be unto you & your family. Actually i contacted you for a partnership because i sent my representative to look for my Father partner who was with my Father for seventeen years in my home town Harare Zimbabwe very unfortunate my representative could not locate him and his telephone lines were out of network. Now i decided to visit Agriculture Information.com network site here in England to seek for a business partner activities in your country, here I find your Name as a reliable organization being situated in your country.
Now i need you as a partner because in the chamber of commerce i was told that a foreigner cannot establish without a citizen in your country, i want to enter into manufacturing section, for example Production of Baby pad and also into Hotel Business and into real estate & Agriculture. However I will go after your advise,
I have budgeted sum of (Ten million five hundred thousand euro) for the project. the funds was deposited by my late Father (Cheik M Omar) in Barclay's Bank London Under CAL-FIX security and finance Company. I promise you that this transaction will not attract any risk on your name in the name of Almighty Allah.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this message then we’ll talk about percentage. thanks for your understanding.
cell phone(00447967396662) (email: elhassan19801@yahoo.co.uk)
best regards: Mr Hassan Omar

Last edited:

sasyasanjeevini

Replay for Partner for Organic Cultivation

i am looking for partners to do organic farming in 3-5 acres in between trichy and madurai,antybody interested can relpy
Dear Sri Sundaram ji,

Pls mail you more details at ceo@sasyasanjeevini.com, we are into organic cultivation and we will help you, I think no need of partners for you, as u are telling it is very small piece of land. If you mail your details, I will be able to suggest, what you can grow, how it can grown organically very easily. -Chandrashekar B.v.- 08884677001