Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Partner for Cultivation

Register

Click Here!

umesha77

Need some partner to do cultivation and animal Husbandry at my farm. Location - Near Koratagere ( 100km from Bangalore), Tumakuru district. Facilities - 10 acre land ( 8 acre Cultivable ), with 2 Borewell yielding 2 to 2.5 inch each. One cow or Sheep shed with 15 to 20 cows or 60 to 70 Sheep's Capacity. Drip irrigation for 5 acre and one farm house for labour. Interested can contact me directly .

Last edited by a moderator:

gs1994

Need some partner to do cultivation and animal Husbandry at my farm. Location - Near Koratagere ( 100km from Bangalore), Tumakuru district. Facilities - 10 acre land ( 8 acre Cultivable ), with 2 Borewell yielding 2 to 2.5 inch each. One cow or Sheep shed with 15 to 20 cows or 60 to 70 Sheep's Capacity. Drip irrigation for 5 acre and one farm house for labour. Interested can contact me directly .
I am interested can you share your contact number for further discussion

stevifarm

Can we discuss on this further

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private message to contact other members. Click on member username->Start conversation