Available Papaya cultivation, Papain Extraction and drying and packing of leaf done

rgubbi

Hi All
We do Papaya cultivation for
* Fruits
* Papain Extraction
* Drying and Packing of Leaf
* Contract Farming
Kindly contact us for more details.
Kindly send us a pvt message with your requirement and contact details pls. We will touchbase with you

Last edited:

jayesh123

Hello,
where are you based and what is the minimum extent of land required for papaya cultivation.
Would highly appreciate for more details. I am based at Hyderabad.

Last edited by a moderator:

rgubbi

Hi
The land requirement is based on your requirement. We do projects from 5 -300 Acres of land.
you can touch base with us

vrikshaay

Hi
The land requirement is based on your requirement. We do projects from 5 -300 Acres of land.
you can touch base with us
Please provide details of your offer/scheme. We have > 30 acres of Certified Organic Farm (Multi crops) near Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India. We already have > 200 papaya plants and papaya grows well in the land, along with many food crops and herbs. Please send details of your offer/scheme .

appa11

Premium Member
Please provide details of your offer/scheme. We have > 30 acres of Certified Organic Farm (Multi crops) near Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India. We already have > 200 papaya plants and papaya grows well in the land, along with many food crops and herbs. Please send details of your offer/scheme .
Hi, Where is the location @ Vizianagaram,

Hi All
We do Papaya cultivation for
* Fruits
* Papain Extraction
* Drying and Packing of Leaf
* Contract Farming
Kindly contact us for more details
I am a farmer near Satara Maharashtra interested in Papaya contract farming other related activity.

palani1

Dear sir, I have planted papaya for 3 acres and it is 2 month old. Location Mecheri Mettur TK Salem DT. Kindly let me know about Papaya and byproduct buying /Contract forming in detail.

rgubbi

hi
Kindly send us your contact details in pvt message pls

Click Here!