Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Pakistani Conglomerate looking for partner India to market bio / organic fertilizer

Register

Click Here!

sohailomar

We are manufacturing a very effective and efficient organic fertilizer based on chicken manure in Karachi, Pakistan. The unique formula makes it very effective and inexpensive. We are looking for partners / distributors in India to market this product. Freight rates are very cheap to india. Excellent incentives as well...

Only established distributors, kindly reply to this post if interested....

Thank you,

Sohail Omar

Attachments

gree17a3

Mr. Sohail, As-Salam...! & How r you? Well! Mr. Sohail, I am basically a Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant based in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Do inform me once you tie-up with any Dealership here in North India so that I can procure your fermentated ORGANO Guano Fertilizer for my ongoing Horticultural Projects in North India. And do you have ur Company's Website, if yes? Please forward it so that I can have look at ur Company's Profile.
Regds.,
Firoz Hassan Khan. Horticulturist & Agri. Project Consultant.
Green Farm Organics, Leader Road,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Mbl. +91-9559944441 & 9795495543.
WhatsApp No. +91-9235361686.

sohailomar

Dear Firoz sb.,

Thank you for your interest in our product. SO far I am talking to a few people but no distributors has been finalised yet. I will for sure let you know. It will be a great help if you could let me know if you have any contacts with individuals who can act as our distributors. You can visit our website at www.omargroup.com . i will love to share my product with you, so please stay in touch!!

regards
Sohail

gree17a3

Dear Firoz sb.,

Thank you for your interest in our product. SO far I am talking to a few people but no distributors has been finalised yet. I will for sure let you know. It will be a great help if you could let me know if you have any contacts with individuals who can act as our distributors. You can visit our website at www.omargroup.com . i will love to share my product with you, so please stay in touch!!

regards
Sohail
Mr. Sohail, I can't find ur Organo Poultry Fertilizer Product details or listing on ur Company Website. Pls., send the link.
Regds., Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist.
Allahabad, India.