Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Oyster mushroom for sale

Register

Click Here!

puma_san

I am cultivating oyster mushroom near chennai. I can supply quality mushroom for affordable price. Interested people please PM me.

sonukhan

Plz do let me know the varities of oyster mushrooms you are cultivating your supplying capacity along with the price u may reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

puma_san

Dear Sir,
I am cultivating white oyster mushroom. Present capacity 10kg/day. Now I am giving it to the local market for
Rs 120/kg. I can supply mushroom as per your requirement. If you give bulk order price is negotiable. I can also cultivate other varieties of oyster mushroom.

pacha miya

wanted osyter mushroom in bulk with good quality and freshness

I am cultivating oyster mushroom near chennai. I can supply quality mushroom for affordable price. Interested people please PM me.
i want button mushroom on daily basis 300 to400 kgs day pls contact and live ur contact no too so that i can contact u at asap.

we require it around the years and we are looking for quality freshness and price

we are wholesale distributor in south bangalore

quality and price are suitable we can double the size of quantity

we require it bangalore very early in the morning

awaiting for ur kind repl

with regards
thanks
arjun 726 i want button mushroom on daily basis 300 to400 kgs day pls contact and live ur contact no too so that i can contact u at asap.

we require it around the years and we are looking for quality freshness and price

we are wholesale distributor in south bangalore

quality and price are suitable we can double the size of quantity

we require it bangalore very early in the morning

awaiting for ur kind repl

with regards
thanks

Last edited by a moderator: