Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Organic Seeds

Register

Click Here!

rohitsalwan

Hello..I need bulk quantities of organic seeds for Thyme, Rosemary, parsley, arugula, chives, cilantro, mint and basil on regular basis.

Also looking for hydroponic or organic growers of the above products in and around 200km from delhi..Supply will be taken on weekly basis..

pragai

Hello..I need bulk quantities of organic seeds for Thyme, Rosemary, parsley, arugula, chives, cilantro, mint and basil on regular basis.

Also looking for hydroponic or organic growers of the above products in and around 200km from delhi..Supply will be taken on weekly basis..
sir your mail id pl.

greenlandfns

Please mail us quantity requirements of organic seeds of the listed crops. If you need the products in dry form, we can cultivate in our member farms in South India (Bangalore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Kerala etc) and supply on assured buying agreement. Please mail with details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

rohitsalwan

Please mail us quantity requirements of organic seeds of the listed crops. If you need the products in dry form, we can cultivate in our member farms in South India (Bangalore, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Kerala etc) and supply on assured buying agreement. Please mail with details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Sir,
We need fresh produce thats why looking for suppliers close to delhi ( Himachal, Uttarakhand ) as to reduce the post harvest losses