Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic rice,wheat,cereals,pulses,nuts,spices,powder,mix for sale

Register

Click Here!

arun_u28

Dear all,

My name is Arun prasath from chennai ,mail id
now most of all the people in India consume and eat only the non organic fertilizer food,pollute water,adulteration food and blah blah blah .its lead to grow the many diseases and DNA change in people.if the same goes like this,sure around 75%people suffer from Cancer,diabetes,sugar,kidney stone heart stroke and many many in 20 years.now in India around 10:7 people suffered from diabetes.these all disease came from we discontinues our natural agriculture,and continued the chemical fertilizer and western culture food habits.

From now-itself we change the food habit and go ahead with organic food,we and our saves our future generation without diseases

Thats why I would like to change the food habit all along the person through natural and organic way,so i truly deal with all kind of Organic rice,wheat,cereals,pulses,nuts,spices,powder,mix for sale

if you want any organic items,don't hesitate to contact.supply all over India

Last edited by a moderator:

esundar

Dear Sir,

I needed our mobile number or mail id.

regards,

sundar

Dear all,

now most of all the people in India consume and eat only the non organic fertilizer food,pollute water,adulteration food and blah blah blah .its lead to grow the many diseases and DNA change in people.if the same goes like this,sure around 75%people suffer from Cancer,diabetes,sugar,kidney stone heart stroke and many many in 20 years.now in India around 10:7 people suffered from diabetes.these all disease came from we discontinues our natural agriculture,and continued the chemical fertilizer and western culture food habits.

From now-itself we change the food habit and go ahead with organic food,we and our saves our future generation without diseases

Thats why I would like to change the food habit all along the person through natural and organic way,so i truly deal with all kind of Organic rice,wheat,cereals,pulses,nuts,spices,powder,mix for sale

ravichan

Dear all,

fine i am intrested pls cont

pal4life

i need wheat

hello sir
i m raj from mumbai i need wheat about 10 tons a month can u help me send me the specifications and rate