Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic market in Pondicherry.

Register

Click Here!

bestfoundation

Organic market in Pondicherry.

It is planned to start the market for the organic products.
Those who want to buy the organic products please register your names.
Those certified organic farmers who want t supply organic products please contact:
Both the sellers and the buyers please contact Best Foundation.
Director, Best Foundation, 62, Villianur Road, First floor, Mulakulam, (Near Velavan medical shop) Pondicherry-605010. 0413 2290142, 9443438532, 9442038845 bestfoundationg@gmail.com

prabusam

Hi,

Our farm is situated in Attur(Salem). We are producing the organic foods and vegetables. We are willing to join our hands with you. We are having 20 Aceres farming land with good water facility. We are capable to deliver the organic vegetables,rice, and coconut in the weekly or bi weekly basis. Please contact : COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

hirpan

Organic market in Pondicherry

To,
The Director,

I take opportunity to introduce to you a unique concept product which is regularly used in the European countries for many years for increasing Freshness and self life of the fresh produce.

Internationally industrial cleaning wash for fruits and vegetables uses a Stabilized Anthium Dioxide solution to reduce harmful bacteria and extend shelf life.

Anthium Dioxcide is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, USA-EPA.

Anthium Dioxcide, an antimicrobial, produces a 99 per cent pure stabilized chlorine dioxide solution when mixed with water."It's long been known that chlorine dioxide is an ideal biocide for killing unwanted organisms. Field trials of the wash by processors and grocers have shown that processed fruits and vegetables can last up to 50 per cent longer using the Anthium Dioxcide wash.

Anthium Dioxcide kills Bacteria, Spores, Virus, Fungi and Algae. You can regularly water crop, Flowers with Anthium Dioxcide treated water which will stop fungus along with other plant diseases. it is also very good for Green Houses also.

Please feel free to contacts us for any further informations.

Thanking You,

Hiren Pancholi

weknod

about organic product

dear

this is vinodh , i am going open an organic retail shop in chrompet chennai with in a month , so i am need of organic foods and vegetables product rate list and the minimum order quantity (MOQ) of each products and the time for delivery, please mail us as soon as possible

regards

bmes

Pneumatic conveying system

BMES Bag Dump Station is used for manual unloading of product from bags, to avoid dusting during manual dumping of powder from the bags, and to maintain clean atmosphere, and safe working condition for workers. An automatic reverse pulse cleaning ensures release of dust from the filters.

For more details visit us:

weknod

this is vinodh , i am going open an organic retail shop in chrompet chennai with in a month , so i am need of organic & product rate list and the minimum order quantity (MOQ) of each products and the time for delivery, please mail us as soon as possible

regards
vinodh r c