Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Growth/Production enhancing solution

Register

Click Here!

naturoagro

Dear All,

After a lot of research & product trials we are launching a unique Organic growth enhancing/production increasing solution for all kinds of agriculture, horticulture crops.

This solution mixed with water in a particular combination can be used to increase the productivity of your crop. Manufactured in complete organic way, this can be used either during pre-planting time or during planting or at flowering stage.

The product is supplied in 1 Liter bottles and have a shelf life of one year.

Its very safe to use with any crop and can be used by anyone as it has zero chemicals.

Completely environment & crop friendly.

If anyone interested to procure then please email me or call me.

Thanks,
Murali
Naturo Agro

naturoagro

Hi,

We supply them in 1 liter bottle and its a concentrate. You have to mix it with water in a ratio based on the crop. We will send you the mix ratio based on the crop.

The promotional cost of the product is Rs. 500/- per liter and shipping cost extra.

regards,
Murali

kandamoorthy

Dear All,

After a lot of research & product trials we are launching a unique Organic growth enhancing/production increasing solution for all kinds of agriculture, horticulture crops.

This solution mixed with water in a particular combination can be used to increase the productivity of your crop. Manufactured in complete organic way, this can be used either during pre-planting time or during planting or at flowering stage.

The product is supplied in 1 Liter bottles and have a shelf life of one year.

Its very safe to use with any crop and can be used by anyone as it has zero chemicals.

Completely environment & crop friendly.

If anyone interested to procure then please email me or call me.

Thanks,
Murali
Naturo Agro
pl give the contact address to kandamoorthy@yahoo.co.uk