Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Fertilizer Granulator Machine for Sale

Register

Click Here!

chin8b84

Newly Designed Organic Fertilizer Granulating Machine: Its largest capacity is 8-10 tons per hour, the smallest capacity being 1-1.5 tons per hour. It is used for producing pure organic fertilizer in a more Eco-friendly way. Thus, it makes the whole producing process more energy-saving and economic. Our customers choose model ALCYSL-80 most, because 1. it suits most production requirement with an 4-5t/h output; 2. It is the most economical machine in price. If interested, please contact me via whats app: +0086-15517126232
Email: info@fertilizer-machine.net

The output of this newly designed organic fertilizer granulator machine ranges from 2 tons to 10 tons per hour.
New type organic fertilizer dedicated granulator is used for producing pure organic fertilizer in a more eco-friendly way. Thus, it makes the whole organic fertilizer producing process more energy-saving and economic.
View attachment 15576

chin8b84

Dear sir, I would like to share more details with you. please kindly tell me about your contact email? and what is your requirement on the capacity per hour?