Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Fertilize/Manure Plant

Register

Click Here!

veereshps

Hi,

I would like to start Organic Fertilizer plan. How is the market for Organic fertilizer / Organic Manure in India? Kindly reply and put some knowledge on same.

Best regards,
Veeresh P S

manojsinghchandel

The Organic Farm in India has increased to 11 lacs ha. and growth rate has reached upto 20 % per year and the market for organic food is around 6000 crores by 2015. Therefore, the market for organic fertilizer is increasing and continue to do so in near future. If you want us to do detailed planning exercise, we can provide you our services.

Regards

veereshps

Thanks Manoj.

Currently we are at very initial stage and studying various methods and processes to produce good organic manure/fertilizer.
I will surely contact you for further information.

Thanks again.

sqhumate

we can supply humic acid, potassium humate,sodium huamte for organic fertilizer with best price.

e-mail:senqi02@sqhumatefertilizer.com

syd1215

Hello,
Good to hear that you're interested in organic fertilizers !!! I've been ordering all my organic fertilizers from a certified organic inputs website . try going through it!!! Orgakart.com home of certified organic inputs !!! I hope this helps.

orgakart

Hi,
We apprecite your efforts towards organic farming.
We have collectively made efforts to reach organic input products from
manufacturer to organic farmer accross the world by our portal
www.orgakart.com, the home of certified organic inputs.
We the promotional team of www.orgakart.com , the home of certified organic inputs.
We at www.Orgakart.com provide agronomist support, guides and experiences and agriculture information (24/7) for the portal user.
At www.orgakart.com a wide range of certified organic inputs are present right from Organic fertilizer, Organic pesticides, botanical repellants and similar products.
You can view the operating clip on lick : .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwPnswAQM_4
Protect food ! Protect Earth !! Protect Next Generation !!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
+91-7030224422
info@orgakart.com

Best Regards
Orgakart Team
Protect Food, Protect Earth, Protect next Generation
Go Organic