Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

organic farming

Register

Click Here!

manikd1

I have around 10 acres of land in punjab and want to start organic farming on that land. Please guide how should i start.

hydronut

Organic hydroponic farming

I have around 10 acres of land in punjab and want to start organic farming on that land. Please guide how should i start.
Hello,

Growing organic fruits and vegetables is definitely beneficial for the farmers as they get good returns from their produce and the consumers as they eat chemical-free food. We can assist you in carrying out a completely organic hydroponic farming.

Our specially formulated organic nutrients like Iguana Juice, Organic B, Mother Earth super Tea are guaranteed to boost the quality and quantity of your yield without compromising on food safety and nutrition unlike traditional soil cultivation—therefore, you eat healthy, stay healthy!

looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
310, 3rd floor, Ascot Centre,
Next to Hotel Hilton, Sahar Road,
Andheri (E)
Mumbai-99
For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com
Mobile:9619394769

sid_nat

Nice to know that there are people who are interested in organic farming. Ours is a company who conduct meetings in villages across India explaining farmers the benefits they could reap through organic agriculture. We would be more than glad to guide you in the best possible way, which could include reducing costs wrt to fertilizers and other compost.
Looking forward to hear from you, we remain.

Last edited by a moderator:

anders

i am a organic farmer from denmark
send me some info about what you think on start farming on your land then i can guide you in it
greetings from denmark

deep1234

Nice to know that there are people who are interested in organic farming. Ours is a company who conduct meetings in villages across India explaining farmers the benefits they could reap through organic agriculture. We would be more than glad to guide you in the best possible way, which could include reducing costs wrt to fertilizers and other compost.
Looking forward to hear from you, we remain.
we are based at Agra having 40 Acres of Agriculture land, we would be definitely looking forward for organic farming, kindly call us or send ur Email or contact no

SWAMY1807

Organic farming is more or less expenditure like chemical farming. Sometimes organic inputs are more costlier than chemicals.
Why can't you try to do farming with ZBSF method through which nothing can be purchased from market and all can availed from your area with free of cost?

Do you know cancer train from Punjab to Bikaner for the result of chemical farming? Read carefully and decide next.