Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

organic farming

Register

Click Here!

harish1

I am Harishkumar, I have purchased 9 acres of land near by Siddipet, from Hyderabad it's around 120km, ample ground water and good soil. I am very new for agriculture, I am interested in organic farming.

I expecting valuable guidance and suggestions from experienced personalities regards forming and marketing and project reports for nine acres of land, thanking all of you

vedamnaidu

D.I.Grow Organic Foliar Fertilizer

Dear Sir,

Happy Welcome

We are supplied 100% organic Fertilizer , these are very useful to your crops.
Can you provide your contact details ,we will contact you soon.

Thanks&Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Harish,

There are tons of materials available on the web to get started. Pl. visit TNAU web site as well.

ORGANIC FARMING :: Home

You can also take up a course from near by KVK to get hands on exposure. Once you understand the basics, start implementing them in a small portion of your land. This will allow you to experiment, learn from mistakes and improve upon. Gradually expand the operations on the entire piece of land.

Good luck.
Biju

tropex

Welcome friend, I have started the process of organic farming about two years, in full compliance with the national organic requirements and certification, in Vikarabad.
I can be of help in letting know the proper process to be adopted and be assured this is from one farmer to another.........

rajugandhi

Welcome friend, I have started the process of organic farming about two years, in full compliance with the national organic requirements and certification, in Vikarabad.
I can be of help in letting know the proper process to be adopted and be assured this is from one farmer to another.........
Jai Shri Krisna
For Suistanable Organic Farming Read The Books & Meet maximum expirianced pepole who are finantialy sucessfull in organic farming.
Do not tempt,tray to avoide purchasing the inputs from outside,Use locle in farm biomass,organic matter for decomposing.
If possible please read the books of 1] Save Guruji Umergaon,Gujrat 2] Dabholkar's varius books
LOCLE UNEXPENSIVE SOLUTIONS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE YOU HAVE TO SERCH THAT.
THANKS & BEST lUCK

drgandhi

organic farming practical guidance

I am Harishkumar, I have purchased 9 acres of land near by Siddipet, from Hyderabad it's around 120km, ample ground water and good soil. I am very new for agriculture, I am interested in organic farming.

I expecting valuable guidance and suggestions from experienced personalities regards forming and marketing and project reports for nine acres of land, thanking all of you
you can refer to the website :INTEGRATED POLYCULTURE FARMING SYSTEM,agro processing,organic farming,agriculture,multi crop for gettting all details and practical guidance .
drgg

visar

I am also interested in knowing about your organic farming. pl send me details and your no to

bondada

Free of Cost, I can help you

Hello !
I work for a software company in Hyderabad and do organic farming as a hobby. reach out to me for free of cost guidance in this regard. - Ramki

kindly contact...........................................................