Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Organic Farming Start up with existing land

Register

Click Here!

ponsathya

Dear Sir

Greetings. I am newly joined participants in the agriculture information platform...I want ask about organic farming startup with existing agriculture land, Since, we are doing normal conventional agriculture practice for last 20 years...Now I want to do organic farming with same land..I need details procedure for organic farming methods....starting from converting land to complete farming systems.

My land is located in Madurai District.. 45 KM away from Madurai towards Rajapalayam, Near to T. Kalupatti and Peraiyur. It consists of 5 acres, usually cultivating cotton (primary crop), chilli, onion and sometimes pules (Green Gram).

Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:

santusantu

Dear Sir

Greetings. I am newly joined participants in the agriculture information platform...I want ask about organic farming startup with existing agriculture land, Since, we are doing normal conventional agriculture practice for last 20 years...Now I want to do organic farming with same land..I need details procedure for organic farming methods....starting from converting land to complete farming systems.

My land is located in Madurai District.. 45 KM away from Madurai towards Rajapalayam, Near to T. Kalupatti and Peraiyur. It consists of 5 acres, usually cultivating cotton (primary crop), chilli, onion and sometimes pules (Green Gram).

Thank you very much for your support.
Have to wait for 5 years till your soil becomes natural and out of all chemical sprayers and fertilizers.

gunda

We can provide you natural forgotten cotton seeds which can give 12 months crop. Minimum input requirement.
We can help you to grow naturally without much inputs.
Are you interested

garao56

Please follow the General Principles of Organic Farming.

1,Soil fertility
2.Multi varieties of cropping
3.Mulching
4.Bio-Fertilizers
5.Seeds & Seed Treatment
6,Growth promoters
Starter solution
Leaf Extract
Fermented butter milk and coconut milk solution
Panchakavya
7.Crop Protection
Pest repellent
Management of crop diseases
Parasites & Predators
Micro-Oraganisms
Trap crop
Light trap
N.P.Virus spray
8.Water Management
9.Weed Control
10.Poly culture
11.Inter Cropping
Please consult us for further guidance