Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Organic farming project

Register

Click Here!

jrtailor

Dear All,

I am looking for the expert guidance for the setting up the organic farming project.

We have a land of size 2.5 acre located in the near by of Vadodara area (Gujarat State).

Please do connect with me for the further discussion.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

vrikshaay

Dear All,

I am looking for the expert guidance for the setting up the organic farming project.

We have a land of size 2.5 acre located in the near by of Vadodara area (Gujarat State).

Regards,
We provide complete consultancy services for organic farming projects, from farm designs to marketing of products. Please send request mail with your contact details and land details .

jaisekhar

Dear All,

Regards,
Hi sir I am experience in intigrated organic farming if you interested please reply. Thank you.

prabhupkk

We provide complete consultancy services for organic farming projects, from farm designs to marketing of products. Please send request mail with your contact details and land details .
Dear All,

We have a land of size 14 acre located in the near by of Kirushanakoil area Tamil Nadu State.

Regards,

madhukush

Hi I have also similar requirement i..e, consultancy services for organic farming for 5 acres land. We are new to farming.

rathnamkl

Hi I have also similar requirement i..e, consultancy services for organic farming for 5 acres land. We are new to farming.
Hi, We are into providing natural farming consultancy services in Tamilnadu. Please contact for your requirement through .