Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

organic farming in poly house

Register

Click Here!

js1985

please any one guide me to start organic farming in poly house in punjab (ropar) near himachal prasesh

SWAMY1807

Hi?
Idea is good to start greenhouse cultivation in Organic Farming method. But cost of the cultivation will be more or less equivalent to chemical farming.
Why can't you cultivate through ZBSF which is cost reduced with high health yield?
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

warsiss

Dear Mr. Swamy,

What is ZBSF? Please enlighten us with details.

With regards,

hydronut

Organic hydroponic farming

please any one guide me to start organic farming in poly house in punjab (ropar) near himachal prasesh
Hello,

If you would be interested in organic hydroponic farming, please let us know.you can go for complete organic farming using hydroponics also. We have plant nutrients that are completely organic and many of our farmer brothers are already growing using organic hydroponics. It is not only giving great yields but also fetching the farmers very good returns on their crops.

When organic growers think of hydroponics, they mostly assume that organic principles and organic growing are very incompatible. Hydroponic growers even have several different kinds of organic nutrients and fertilizers available. Organic hydroponics uses the solution containing extracts from various natural and organic sources like seaweed, bat guano, earthworm castings, beneficial bacteria and fungi. In organic hydroponics, this liquid extract is filtered and added in the solution. Beneficial microorganisms degrade organic fertilizer into inorganic nutrients. These blends can very potent; as they give your plants several different kinds of organic nutrients that can help them grow significantly. Since, soil factor is eliminated and it is a controlled environment, pest factor is greatly reduced/eliminated. Natural pesticides like neem oil sprays can be used to control pest, if it occurs. Some are even specially formulated to improve a specific aspect of your plant's development, such as those that can improve the taste and size of your yield.

If you want to know more about how to go about it, please mail your requirements, crops you want to grow, location, area under cultivation etc.

Our agriculture experts will be glad to answer your queries.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Plant Genome Sciences Pvt. Ltd.

For more information, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
For inquiries, please write to priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com

gerds

organic farming

Dear Friend,

If you are interested for mushroom cultivation please contact me.

JASBIR SINGH

vrkrishnan78

Organic plantation in polyhouse

Dear Sir

I have around 30 years of field experience the field of Agriculture,Horticulture.With reference to your enquirey i can provide full consultancy.you may call my number.0-8883818181

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V

1947kv

Dear Sir,
I represent in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution by you would be around 1.25 crore for a 4700 sq.metre plot and much less in case you want to upgrade an existing Green House to a Model Patron Green House.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference

saralauma

As you have mentioned I will adhere to your requirement in investment part & land. What will be the ROI. I put off at Karnataka state, Kolar District, Mulbagal Taluk, Byrekur Hobli, Lakku Doddi Venkatapuram Village.
with regards
N.Dharmalingam

arun0212

Dear All,
We are having 15 Different Types of Organic Fertilizer Which are manufactured in Karnataka and have all certificate for using these products.

Our products are using all over India and got good Result in terms of yield, pest control, Fungus control and water Management.

Our Products are Very Cheaper and superior Quality. Our product Ranges starts From Rs.210 for One Acre one time use.

Our Product Name are: K-Zyme,

K-Zyme Banana,
K-Zyme Chilli,
K-Zyme Flowers
K-Zyme Vegetables,
K-Zyme Paddy
K-Zyme wheat,
K-Fit for Fungicides,
K-Super pest Controller,
K-Mite for Controlling Mites
K-Wilt for bacterial wilt,
K-Hume for Soil fertility.