Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic Farming expertise required

Register

Click Here!

adarsh1994

Hello,

I am looking to start / setup an organic farming venture someplace in Hosur. I have no expertise in the field and am looking for someone with the expertise and the know how to setup a venture and take it to profitability.
I am keen to explore Organic farming combined with Green House. It can be on a small scale to start with and should have the option to be scaled to a larger setup. while initially I am looking at being involved partially in to day to day activities, I am keen to do this full time basis how things span out.

If anyone on this board is interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

Adarsh

I can help you to start organic farming. Kindly inform me the area and budget. I have detailed project report, which shall provide you, if you are serious and right candidate. Also I have buyers for our entire products. Green house with subsidy @50% and bank loan @25% shall be arranged. Write to me all above details (products, land area and liquid cash) to Muraly, cyemqatar@gmail.com

kjbnd

I have gone through the ritual of establishing an organic / natural farming, have utilised the expertise of progressive farmers in my 9 acre plot in Madhugiri, Tumakuru Dist, Karnataka. Today, after 6 years of internship in my own farm, am in a position to give practical solutions with cash crops, least labor oriented farming. You may like to contact me on 9448129414

gnanakannan

We are giving free consulting / training to set up an 100% organic farm which needs really no investment at all. A true natural farm should be sustainable and require no investment at all. Please contact me for further assistance. +918220824978 thank you

garao56

Please contact us for guidance

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants, Vijayawada 520013
Mobile: 9703128495,8074257374
Mail: garao56@gmail.com