Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Organic farmin of Vegetables and fruits

Register

Click Here!

312deepa

I have currently taken up a project in framing a business plan based on the study of the potential of organic farming in Kerala. I am interested in knowing the various issues associated with this type of farming and on what basis can a product be certified organic. Does the input,soil also have to be organic?

Regards
Deepa

kirti s

Dear Sir

pls contact Mr. Nataraj S.k 9743555667.
he is Asst horticulture officer and deals with organic farming.in bangalore

shjkla

hello,
you can also put your hands on zero budget farming, which is real organic. good community already available to guide you in kerala - palakkad, thrissur etc..

vhmhetre

Organic farming of Vegetables and fruits

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had already replied to your letter .But I am not aware have you received it or not.
Organic farming of vegetables and fruits requires organic inputs to be used for cultivation and its data to be maintained for atleast three years. You have to approach certifying agency to get our farm certified.All details can be available if you need it.Please contact me Cell no.
Thanks & regards,
Vijay H.Mhetre,
M.Sc.(Agri.)
Agricultural Consultant.

Last edited by a moderator:

akhileshorganic

organic farming

Dear Deepa

Greetings!

Pleased to see your mail, this is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile.

have currently taken up a project in framing a business plan based on the study of the potential of organic farming in Kerala. I am interested in knowing the various issues associated with this type of farming and on what basis can a product be certified organic. Does the input,soil also have to be organic?

As you have mentioned you want to setting up organic farming project, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote organic farming. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Last edited by a moderator: