Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

organic farm land for cultivation-buy back

Register

Click Here!

ispaherbal

Dear Farmers, co-operatives and indivuduals,

We are exporter of organic spicess and herbs and looking for organic land or land ready to go for under organic conversion and ready to cultivate spices and herbs under buy back arrangement.

We will not only help your land in getting certified by renowed company but also would give you necessary technical expertise.

Farmers under spices and medicinnal herbs already doing would be given preference.

Any part of India is ok but minimum 4 acres should contact.

REgards
ISPA HERBAL

Last edited by a moderator:

mohan003

Intersted

Dear Sir,
I have 10 acre fully fenced land with water available in Seoni (M.P.), other lands (60 acre not fenced) also available. Please email me how we can get associated with you to start organic cultivation.
Thank you

taip

Certified Organic Cultivation

We are based in Sri Lanka and already involved at grass root level with
farmers as out growers to cultivate short terms crops under buy back agreement.

We have growers and ideal landx in argo regions certified by Control Union Inspection (SKALL) of The Netherland an IFOAM bpdy.

If there are opportunities we wish to organise and cultivate short term Herbs or spices on a buy back arrangement.

Yur comments and suggestion highly appreciated.

Regards
Naheer Taip
Organic Farming Systems (Pvt) Ltd
Sri Lanka.

sunnymehta4

Require Marigold Oleoresin

we are large scal natural & synthetic food colour manufacturer. and I'm in requirement of Marigold Oleoresin. If your are a manufacturer or you know any vendors (only manufacturer) than kindly reply.

regards
Sunny Mehta

vishist_gupta

interested..

Sir,

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing cultivation. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please send me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,

Vishist Gupta

gpramod65

organic farm land available in MP for contract buy back arrangement.

Dear Sir ,
Refer to your advertisment , We have a big block of land 200 acre in MP and intrested in cultivation of medicinal plantation . If you are interested we can make a buy back arrangemnt , Pls inform how can we associated for this project.

Thanks
Pramod Gupta
Please contact..

krb2010

Want agri land on longterm lease

Dear Sir,

i wish to acquire agri land of 25 - 50 acres on longterm lease basis
for developing organic farm. any one who is interested may pl send
me PM / e-mail.

KRB