Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

ORGANIC COMMUNITY OF AFRICA-Register free

Register

Click Here!

Dear Friends

Just I have created Organic Community for African continetal for the benifit of farmers around Africa,since day by day the Organic cultivations are growing like cotton and other vegetable crop and fruit cultivations. It can be possible the farmers to export their product all over the worlds.Discussing with all regarding techniques of organic methods for cultivations and productions.

Wish you all the best

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa

Details Required !

Dear Mr. Mohanmatta

Would you like to tell your locations and area to be cultivations, what type of crop do you want to grow. pliz give some more details in this regards

with regards

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa

Veena Annadana

The Challenge for Organic farming

The Challenge for organic farming exploration in the warm tropics of Asia and Africa is how to create/maintain/sustain at leadt 1% soil organic carbon. Without this there is no viable organic farming. There is no one addressing this issue. We all only address the benfits of organic farming without realising the possibility to produce.

Regards

Thaks giving

Dear Dr. Sheetharaman Annadana

I ope you are my wellwisher and I do agree of your point of view on 1% soil organic carbon. Thank you for your valuable exposure on this matter.

with regards

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa

Last edited:

baldhainc

organic farming

dear sir
we like to introduse our self we r exporter of organic and non organic agro product and other
we r also doing organic and non organic contract farming
we r intrested in organic farming in africa can u send me more details about u and afrika, we r intrested, and we r also manufacturar of organic liquied furtiliser and organic pestisides also
our company is baldha incorporation locate at surat - gujarat u can search on web to our company name u can find our website and visit and contect us as soon as possibal'

gujcoldstorage

Potato cultivation in africa

[dear mr ramaswamy

we want to do potato cultivation in africa what is the situation there can we land on lease

contact urgent
mr bhatia
gujarat cold storage association
pushpak 3rd floor khanpur ahmedabad
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

Invitation to Africa

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your responds in this regards and you see as for as Ethiopia concern the government is inviting investors and the government is giving free of land[source from New Vision, Uganda News Paper] if you approach proper channel and as for as Uganda concern The President of Uganda also inviting investors and he is encouraging for developing his country and if you want to buy land may be cheaper, ie 50000 ubx to 100000 ubx/ac[1920 Uganda shillings/ us dollar]. Even you may get very good fertile land to buy or lease. I will help you to lease or buy. As for as your fertilser and pesticides concern you may have plenty for scope becoz here there are cultivating organic cotton,vegetales and cutflowers.etc,.

Please contact....
with regards
ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa

atwinepatience

hi ramasamy g krishnaraj

ope al is going well. thx for the updates always. well am a junior member and i would like to start farming especially my intrest is veggies and i love to grow them in agreen house. i need your advise especially on its plan, cost of putting it up. am a ugandan just finished university. thx ope to hear from you soon

patie

Green House tech

Hi friend

Thank you for your approch and would you give me some more details about your area and tell me which part of uganda.

with regards

ramasamy g krishnaraj
East Africa
e-mail:-
mobile:-