Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available ORGANIC AGRICULTURE FARM FOR SALE NEAR TIRUNELVELI

Register

Click Here!

scmreals

13 Acres of Certified Developed Organic Farm for sale near Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu - Farm House, Cattle Shed - Fully Fenced - 10 HP - Open Well and Bore Well with FREE Electricity - Big Pond for Aquaculture - Mango, Amla, Lemon, Pomegranate, Sapota etc. Planted - Fully Fenced - One Side Canal - Highly Fertile Soil with Good Water - Close to City - Clear Title - Price INR 8 Lac Per Acre (Negotiable) - Genuine Buyers Contact - Chandramohan- Brokers Strictly Excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

gjegan

13 Acres of Certified Developed Organic Farm for sale near Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu - Farm House, Cattle Shed - Fully Fenced - 10 HP - Open Well and Bore Well with FREE Electricity - Big Pond for Aquaculture - Mango, Amla, Lemon, Pomegranate, Sapota etc. Planted - Fully Fenced - One Side Canal - Highly Fertile Soil with Good Water - Close to City - Clear Title - Price INR 8 Lac Per Acre (Negotiable) - Genuine Buyers Contact - Chandramohan- Brokers Strictly Excuse.
Hi per Acre 5 lak possible ?

scmreals

Thank you for your response to my Ad.
Agri Lands and Farms are available for sale at Tirunelveli and Tuticorin Dist. of Tamilnadu. Pl feel free to contact me for more details and site Visit.

Thanks
Chandramohan

derick-1

Dear Sir,

Could you please send me some pictures of property if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

bijurajpa

I am looking at just one acre of land.I am looking for cheap low budget land.

jesudasjj

Sir, Can you share exactly in the where in Tirunelveli.

gounder28

Thank you for your response to my Ad.
Agri Lands and Farms are available for sale at Tirunelveli and Tuticorin Dist. of Tamilnadu. Pl feel free to contact me for more details and site Visit.

Thanks
Chandramohan
Hello
Chandra Mohan, I am looking for 5-10 acres of land for integrated farming. Let me know if you have lands with good water source and close proximity for access. I can also do my own bore and road facilities. Share your contact details