Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Oranges for sale in December 2018

Register

Click Here!

sgsable

We are having orange garden of 750 trees. Oranges thereof will be ready for sale December 2018. Contact M.No./ 9422818367

SupportTeam

Staff member
@sgsable -- Please also post from which part of the country you are from and where all you can supply, so that you get better response from our members

sgsable

@sgsable -- Please also post from which part of the country you are from and where all you can supply, so that you get better response from our members
I am from Taluka Warud Distt.Amravati (Maharashtra). My farm is on Warud Pulgao Road. Road touch from where I can give delivery of oranges preferably in Crates. The area is also called California of India.

fodrico

Dear sir,

I am Mr Fedric John the Director of Fodrico Ltd and we are interested in importing your products.Please send us more information regarding
details/specifications and price quotes for our discussion in our Mgt meeting and deciding on how to start good business relationship with you and your company.

Kindly reply to us using our official company e-mail address as infofodricoltd@gmail.com for fast communication.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Warm regards.

Mr Fedric John.
Fodrico Ltd.
infofodricoltd@gmail.com

sgsable

Dear sir,
Thanks for response. one Crate accommodate 20-22 kgs. oranges depending upon the size of orange. Crates supply and transport vehicle will be responsibility of yours as the same are required for transportation of oranges. I can give delivery of oranges in crates including loading thereof in vehicle by arranging local laboures at farm site which is road touch. Advance intimation at least three days prior to transportation schedule is necessary for arrangement of local labours. Payment will be required directly in my account through ECS before delivery of oranges. Delivery period can be one/two months say November 2018 to December 2018. Presently booking rate is of Rs.1000/- per crate. If interested, 1/4th booking amount of requisited quantity needs to be sent. Any other information if required please mail on sharad.sable1@gmail.com. Thanks.