Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity for investment in a farm

Register

Click Here!

shankar61

Hello Agri Enthusiasts!
I am looking for a partner to join hands with me in buying and developing a low budget farm within 200 kms from Bangalore.
I believe that the land should be of low cost to expect good returns in a reasonable time. Money is better spent if invested in actual farm development rather than on the high cost land purchased close to a Metro like Bangalore.
That's why I've identified 2 pieces of land in TN and AP, where prices are reasonable and much lower. Both lands are located within 190 kms from Bangalore, and can be reached in 3.1/2 to 4.1/2 hours.
The land measuring 30+ acres each will cost approx Rs 3 lacs per acre. The final cost, including all development related work and working capital for 3 years, will come to Rs 6 lacs per acre, which is quite low and will offer a break even within 6 years and profits thereafter.
Full payment will be through banking channels only, and black money is not welcome.
Investment opportunity has a limited timeframe and registration needs to be completed within next 30 days. I.e la latest by end of June, 2017.
It is a rare opportunity to fulfil your green dreams and make good returns as well.
Interested folks must be very enthusiastic and passionate about farming.
I am a finance professional with extensive MNC experience, who has plunged into agri sector. I have just sold my farm in TN (due to long distance) and am now looking to buy one closer to Bangalore.
I propose to live on-site with my folks and manage day to day operations. You are also welcome to do so if it suits you.
If you can invest upto Rs 75L (50% of total cost) (in white money only) and also spend some time in the farm regularly, do contact me.
Thanks.. SS

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)