Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Opening a goshala

Register

Click Here!

ca_ajain

Dear All, we are a group of friends and willing to open a goshala in UP (Near bulandshahar). The purpose is to provide home to cows wandering on roads and provide their safety and food for living. We are looking for like minded people who are willing to join our group -Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Protecting Desi Cows is very good effort and we wish you all success and patronage from fellow citigens

Protecting deshi cows is very good purpose. I have infrastructure such as cow shed, bio gas plant, fodder cutting machine, green grass of 22 gunthe , land 7 acres ample water ,electricity at Satara Maharashtra. Few days back I had 30 desho cows which I had to give to a go shala as I can not take responsibility of daily maintain ace of cows due to my age 73 years. If any one who is ready to take daily responsibility still I am interested in starting go shala. I have developed various products from cow urine such as mosquuto repellent vaporisor, home cleaning product, Dhoop Kandi.. Location Satara,Maharashtra.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

All the above facilities are to be provided for sound running of Goshala consisting of Indigenous breeds

sln241220

Protecting deshi cows is very good purpose. I have infrastructure such as cow shed, bio gas plant, fodder cutting machine, green grass of 22 gunthe , land 7 acres ample water ,electricity at Satara Maharashtra. Few days back I had 30 desho cows which I had to give to a go shala as I can not take responsibility of daily maintain ace of cows due to my age 73 years. If any one who is ready to take daily responsibility still I am interested in starting go shala. I have developed various products from cow urine such as mosquuto repellent vaporisor, home cleaning product, Dhoop Kandi.. Location Satara,Maharashtra.
Sir, I can visit satara if you are willing I will meet for further exploring your unit for good cause. Pls share your contact details. Thanks

garao56

Satara District in Maharastra is mostly dry tract , depends on rain fall, water source is important please explore for the use of Goshala

sureng

Its really heartning to see that you have done tremendous work for protecting cows. It is understandable at your age, its difficult to maintain such a big task. We are new in this line. But we gave a dream to build Gaushala at Shefal near Solapur. We have land and ample water and would like to start Gaushala with 25-30 cows. Our main aim is to do it on non profit base organisation where whenever profit is generated it would be plowed back into the project to bring in more cows. That is the moto right now as we are also sort of senior citizens and would like to give back to society by protecting cows and Indian culture. We are still in primary stage and gathering information. As you are a seasoned contributor to thus cow culture, we would be highly obliged if you guide us how we can go about it and how much would be cost involved in the initial stage. Also need your guidance as to from where we can procure Indian Gir Cows for this Gaushala project.

antares

Dear All, we are a group of friends and willing to open a goshala in UP (Near bulandshahar). The purpose is to provide home to cows wandering on roads and provide their safety and food for living. We are looking for like minded people who are willing to join our group -Thanks
we will be interested to join