Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

open cow frm in bhadra dist. hanumangarh ,rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

sharma2007

Dear All,
I am working as a privet job but as well as would like to start a Dairy Farm near bhadra dist-hanumangarh rajasthan , with one of my relative.
can anyone please guide me, and also tel me the Dairy farming update rules in Rajasthan, and what are the different norms, what is the area should be provided to a single cattle.
also please tel me regarding the load facility, and which banks can provide me loan. plz help me ?

Thanks and Regards,
suresh sharma

garao56

Dear sri Suresh Sharma,

We can maintain dairy unit with 2 to 100 animals initially. NABARD is giving subsidy up Rs.1.50 Lakhs for Small & marginal farmers if you avail a term loan for dairy unit of 10 animlas (cows or buffaloes) any Bank or Cooperative will give dairy loan provided security of property is given ( either land or building or vacant site) .

The unit cost will be Rs.6.00 Lakhs , Term loan will be Rs.5.40 lakhs , 10% margin ie Rs.0.60 lakhs to be met the farmer . 25% will be given by the NABARD . After receipt of subsidy Bank Loan will be Rs.3.90 Lakhs.

Cross bred cows like HF, Jesry or Indigenous cows like Gir,Sahiwal or other breeds can be purchased . Please contact the under signed for technical guidance and project report .

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495,9493116116
Mail: garao56@gmail.com