Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

One day training on Solar home light & street light.

Register

Click Here!

vijay chakrawar

Dear friend,
As the response to my blog post " Do yourself solar street light & solar home light" is very much by all enthusiast .So many people asking for training.
That's why I am launching one day training at Hyderabad with the help of Mr. Dilip Sarda .
The contents of Training are:
1. Basic of solar PV on power point.
2. Design of solar system as per requirement.
3. Introduction of components involved in solar home light & solar street light.
4. Practical of Assembling solar street light & home light.
5. Reliable sources of components with address.
6. Practical by every participants .

I assure all my friend that after getting this training , everybody can assemble for their own as well as business purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

rukmini

Dear sir,

I am from vijayawada and interested to join the Training programme. please send the coontact details to me. Thankinmg you sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

dilipindu

Dear friend,
As the response to my blog post " Do yourself solar street light & solar home light" is very much by all enthusiast .So many people asking for training.
That's why I am launching one day training at Hyderabad with the help of Mr. Dilip Sarda .
3. Introduction of components involved in solar home light & solar street light.

I assure all my friend that after getting this training , everybody can assemble for their own as well as business purpose.
please send me training detailes at Hydera bad MY MAIL ID dilipindu@yahoo.com

SATLA R.K.

solar lantern

Dear Sir ,

Subject : Solar Lantern –Made In Belgium

We introduce ourselves as Sole Importers & Manufacturer’s representative in India –for Solar Based High Quality Compact Lanterns –Made in Belgium.

This Solar Lantern works for 100 Hrs after charging only once - for 8 Hr & is a grand success in Europe.

Attached herewith please find the Picture & Specification of the Solar Lantern.

The manufacturer in Belgium wish to appoint Sole Distributors & Dealers Network all over India for Solar Lanterns manufactured in Belgium.

The product is being launched in India in April -2012

The Test Marketing is being carried out for this Product & the terms of the Business for appointment of State wise Distributors & Dealers shall be finalized before June 2012.

The manufacturer wish to give –Distributor & Dealership preference to the small progressive farmers in Villages & Talukas.

The Investment shall not be more than Rs 15000/- to be paid in advance for 10 Lanterns.
(Price: Rs 1500 Per Lantern Ex Mumbai )

The farmers desirous to buy the above product may contact undersigned along with details on their marketing strengths in their Talukas or Villeges.

The NGO’S & Charity Organizations working in Villeges shall be given Preference.

Thanks & Best Regards

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

reddyes

sir iam intrested in one day solar training in hyderabad can u pls give me details dd

sir i am intrested in solar ener
Dear friend,

irumbai

Sir, I am interested in attending the one day training. Could you place intimate the date, venue and fees for the training