Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Omega3 Perilla Seed Oil

Register

Click Here!

OILS
Omega-3 (Perilla Seed) Oil

Omega-3 (Perilla Seed) Oil - 100% Veg.

Richest veg source of Omega 3
with highest Omega 3 : Omega 6 Ratio (4:1 to 6:1)
to rectify the imbalance of Omega Fats in the body .

This imbalance is said to be a cause of many serious ailments like Cancer, Heart Disease, Skin Problems etc.

Fish Oil is NOT the only source of Omega 3 Oils - it is available through 100% Veg source also without the side effects of Fish Oil which contains Harmful Mercury in the oil.

Perilla Seed oil is better than non-veg sources like Fish Oil since it does not contain harmful mercury in it.

Perilla Seed Oil is even better than Flax Oil...

Omega 3 Oil has Anti-cancer properties
And
Is helpful in treating Heart and Cardiovascular Diseases.

Perilla Seed Oil
is
Also effective in Asthma Management.

Manufactured & Marketed by:

himalaya naturals
Dehradun
himalaya naturals - Home
email: care@himalayanaturals.com
+91 95 368 19255

an ISO22000:2005 Certified Enterprise.

sudhbhatt

Hello

I am based in Kenya owning an arable farmland of more than 350 acres.
If there is a good demand for Perilla Seed Oil then I would be interested to grow the same and extract the oil.
What assistance can you provide if I want to start producing Perilla Seed Oil?
Alternatively, can you refer me to a company or individual that may be able to assist me for setting up such a project?

Regards

Sudhir Bhatt

sudhbhatt

Omega 3 Perilla Seed Oil

Hello

I am based in Kenya owning an arable farmland of more than 350 acres.
If there is a good demand for Perilla Seed Oil then I would be interested to grow the same and extract the oil.
What assistance can you provide if I want to start producing Perilla Seed Oil?
Alternatively, can you refer me to a company or individual that may be able to assist me for setting up such a project?

Regards

Sudhir Bhatt

mwhagro

Hello,

We have Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement which is clinically proven life DHA, brought to you straight from the original vegetarian source microalgae.

Our Omega 3 is DHA Rich algal- oil that supports healthy Heart-Brain-Eye and is super-beneficial to pregnant and lactating mothers and children above 6 yrs of age.

And we are looking for distributors, traders and suppliers to sell this product.

Visit us on - Nourishtra Omega3 : The Fatty Acid Supplements | Omega 3 DHA Supplement or Contact at - info@mywishhub.com to know more about us and see how we relentlessly strive to create better product.

When you contact, plz mention that you found my contact info on Agricultureinformation!