Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Offering Joint venture or finance for India Agri Project

Register

Click Here!

pra87

Hello Forum members

I am interested in investing around 35 lakhs on Indian Agri and projects. So i am looking for peoples with good interest and experience on Agri related project for my joint venture or finance. I would invest 17 to 18 lakhs in two projects.

If your interested please mail perfect project report to below email address

Or send me an PM for my email address

Note: I would finalise investment based on project and then face to face meeting in June month. Dont send real estate projects. Send Agriculture project with May 2012 respective prices and projection. Dont forward old or downloaded or other's projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

sksomani

Finance/Jt.Venture in Agro Project

Dear Sir,

We are starting new company in agro and dairy in South India. The company has big plan in agro and dairy sector. Pl. send your email id and contact nos. to send the details of the projects.

You can invest in land/infra/dairy/fruits & vegetables/Farming... Expected return is 30% pa exclusion is natural disaster.

reg.,

SKSomani

pra87

Reg: Joint venture and finance in agri project

Please send the project report

Pratheep

Dear Sir,

We are starting new company in agro and dairy in South India. The company has big plan in agro and dairy sector. Pl. send your email id and contact nos. to send the details of the projects.

You can invest in land/infra/dairy/fruits & vegetables/Farming... Expected return is 30% pa exclusion is natural disaster.

reg.,

SKSomani

mikhail

finance required

i need investors, i need 15- 35 lakhs please contact me

pineapple

Hello Forum members

I am interested in investing around 35 lakhs on Indian Agri and projects. So i am looking for peoples with good interest and experience on Agri related project for my joint venture or finance. I would invest 17 to 18 lakhs in two projects.

If your interested please mail perfect project report to below email address

Or send me an PM for my email address

Note: I would finalise investment based on project and then face to face meeting in June month. Dont send real estate projects. Send Agriculture project with May 2012 respective prices and projection. Dont forward old or downloaded or other's projects.
I have a project ready for a joint venture. in which 60 acres of land will be purchased in hilly area of Konkan region at the rate of 80000 per acre. Then the purchased land will be developed for mixed plantation of pineapples and Alphonso mango grafts. total project needs an investment of about 3 crore, of which 10-15% has to be self capital and rest will be bank loan. which will be paid back within the span of 8-10 years. ( your investment will be refunded within the same time) The project in details can be discussed in person.
regards
vijay Vengurlekar.

colavt

I am interested in growing STEVIA and BANANA in and around Hyderabad by taking land on lease. Please send me your contact details.

plantech

we are in to hi-tech farming since last 15 years , now we have started a company , provides management services for hi-tech farming ( Orchard Development , Poly Cultivation in Soil & Soil Less Cultivation )
we have land for the same near Bhopal (MP) and soon the working will be started. we welcome investment in our company. the project is profitable , if you wants join pl. contact

Thanks

bestfoundation

Thanks Mr. Pratheep for your posting.
I need investment to develop my farm.
Can you send me your email id to me directly so that I can send you the project proposal.
I am yet to get reply.
Philip Benis
Director

prasadbalmane

reply to your add regarding agriculture project.

Dear Sir,I am prasad from karnataka,India, I saw your add regarding agriculture project. I am agriculture based and interested to join hands with you.pl contact me ovwe email ( evening only)Thanking you.
prasad

kumud11

happy to see your post

I am belongs to uttar pradesh.I have own land of 30 acre I want to start dairy business in large scale. I made infrastructure for it.I need investor of 12 to 20 lakhs and return 40% profit p.a. I have ready full plan . If you want to start project with me the please mail me on . I also want fish farming Please Pm me for all details and your area of interest and investment. but dairy farming 40% sure.
Regard,
Kumud

kjs_sangha

we are in to hi-tech farming since last 15 years , now we have started a company , provides management services for hi-tech farming ( Orchard Development , Poly Cultivation in Soil & Soil Less Cultivation )
we have land for the same near Bhopal (MP) and soon the working will be started. we welcome investment in our company. the project is profitable , if you wants join pl. contact

Thanks
kindly send details kjs_sangha@indiatimes.com

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation, Make 50,000/Acre in 90 Days.

Guargum Cultivation, Make 50,000/Acre in 90 Days.
“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 50 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.

brij07

Thanks
Hi mr. pra, we are one of the biggest papaya trader of north india and we are running through our project. If you want to join the project for investment we may have collaboration. The problematic thing is your requirement of project report because every profitable project is confidential and this is one of the most innovative project of agriculture india. If you are interested(8421636440;9028205982)