Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NRI Investment - a good business opportunity for Farmers

Register

Click Here!

ramanasony

Hello Farmers,

Let me first explain about me:

I am a resident and citizen of England and also a citizen of India.

I have 15 years of foreign experience both in IT and Agriculture.

3 years back, I have started a Energy Crop Business in 80 acres of in South West of England (UK) and now i am enjoying the returns and got succeeded.

Now, I want to do the same business in India. I have already secured a import permit to import the goods from London to India.

So, I am literally looking for good agriculture land. I have open options for you as below, If you have a agriculture land of 50 to 100 acres.

1. You could sell that land
2. If you dont want to sell your land but interested for lease then i am happy to take the land under the lease conditions.
3. If you dont want to sell/lease your land but interested to come a business partner, then I am happy to invest on your land based on the profit ratio.

These options are open to all states in India but the land/place should be in peaceful area and should be in the good rainy seasonal area and should be availability of water/electricity.

I also have a plan to build a very big plant for electricity or Bio Diesel.

All interested parties, please welcome. BTW, I cannot explain you the actual business product until we come for an agreement. Nowadays, if you give a small hint about your new product, then within couple days, you will see many number of competitor by copying your formula. So I am sorry, I could not leak my product details.

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy

Last edited by a moderator:

saritanarang

Hi,

I have 2.5 acres of land in Mahaboonagar district you can still get some more you can use for cultivation. Rs.3,00,000 for 2.5 acres.

waterboy

If you are a citizen of England, then you are NOT a citizen of India!

If you fear to disclose what product it is because a competitor can do the same in a couple of days, then whet prevents them from doing so after you have set shop in India and people know what you are into?

Are you planning to make fish oil because it sure smell fish around your post?

Hello Farmers,

BTW, I cannot explain you the actual business product until we come for an agreement. Nowadays, if you give a small hint about your new product, then within couple days, you will see many number of competitor by copying your formula. So I am sorry, I could not leak my product details.

Subba Reddy

ramanasony

Hello Waterboy, are you tempting me to do disclose my product details. I dont give you a chance.

If you are not interested, then you dont need to worry about it. This forum is to discuss business opportunities but not for criticising the post or the people.

I know how to maintain a secrecy and the details of the product.

naveen tekumani

Contact me for lands in andhrapradesh at low cost

We have many lands near to bangalore, with good water source price starts from 1.2 lac per acre. With best regards naveen

sidhi

for contact

Hello Farmers,

I have 15 years of foreign experience both in IT and Agriculture.

3 years back, I have started a Energy Crop Business in 80 acres of in South West of England (UK) and now i am enjoying the returns and got succeeded.

Now, I want to do the same business in India. I have already secured a import permit to import the goods from London to India.

So, I am literally looking for good agriculture land. I have open options for you as below, If you have a agriculture land of 50 to 100 acres.

1. You could sell that land
2. If you dont want to sell your land but interested for lease then i am happy to take the land under the lease conditions.
3. If you dont want to sell/lease your land but interested to come a business partner, then I am happy to invest on your land based on the profit ratio.

These options are open to all states in India but the land/place should be in peaceful area and should be in the good rainy seasonal area and should be availability of water/electricity.

I also have a plan to build a very big plant for electricity or Bio Diesel.

All interested parties, please welcome. BTW, I cannot explain you the actual business product until we come for an agreement. Nowadays, if you give a small hint about your new product, then within couple days, you will see many number of competitor by copying your formula. So I am sorry, I could not leak my product details.

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy
pls for contact mail at vlherbomarketing@gmail.com thanks

mkbhadra

I am intersted

Dear sir

I went through your post sounds interesting

I have land at Kutch Gujarat

I can sell you land of 500 acres at 3.5 lac rupess underground water is available ample

Or I can lease you land at Rs. 10000 p.a for 1 acer

contact me

Regards
M K Bhadra

anilneshti

We are in agri-business since last 30years,exclusively in organic-farming ,contract-farming, & bio-organic input supply line with good network in maharashtra,& Karnataka ,we can jointly able to process the activity to any no of acres in both the states in unused lands in 1000 acres & multiples if the project is feasible to all.awaiting for your openion,Anil.

ranjiv_bhasin

Dear Sir,

We have 150 acres of land near NH-7 in AP with all facilities Please get in touch with us

Bhasin

kooky

Dear Advertiser,

I have 50 acre of land and I would like us to go ahead as partners with the profit ratio suggested. The property is located in the Nilgiris, Tamilnadu. where water /rainfall is surplus and no problems of electricity. Please send me your proposal so that We can benefit mutually. I can be contacted

vijayhm9

Hello Sir,

You can contact . required land for sale at affordable sale..

venky t

land is available - needed project details

Dear Sir,

We are interested in your project and we have 500+ acres of land in karnataka.

Please contact me for further details,

Regards,

Venkat -9880560996

tigi

Dear Mr. Reddy
As an NRI you are NOT allowed to buy agricultural land or plantations in India. This is true for all states- RBI forbids NRIs buying Farm land/farm houses and plantations.
This is for your kind information

praving

This guy cannot even write decent English and claims to be from Uk.if he can give his address I will reach his place in 45mts to see if he is genuine.Friends don't trust these cheats.kick them out of this forum.Moderator beware of such guys.

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related
Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Interested members plz message me

regards,

tigi

This guy cannot even write decent English and claims to be from Uk.if he can give his address I will reach his place in 45mts to see if he is genuine.Friends don't trust these cheats.kick them out of this forum.Moderator beware of such guys.
Agree with you.
there is plenty of fraudsters posting so called agri-projects and promising great returns- but pl. my friends be careful when you invest your money- All fraudsters give big promises and then walk away with your money