Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NRI Investment - a good business opportunity for Farmers

Register

Click Here!

ramanasony

Hello Farmers,

Let me first explain about me:

I am a resident and citizen of England and also a citizen of India.

I have 15 years of foreign experience both in IT and Agriculture.

3 years back, I have started a Energy Crop Business in 80 acres of in South West of England (UK) and now i am enjoying the returns and got succeeded.

Now, I want to do the same business in India. I have already secured a import permit to import the goods from London to India.

So, I am literally looking for good agriculture land. I have open options for you as below, If you have a agriculture land of 50 to 100 acres.

1. You could sell that land
2. If you dont want to sell your land but interested for lease then i am happy to take the land under the lease conditions.
3. If you dont want to sell/lease your land but interested to come a business partner, then I am happy to invest on your land based on the profit ratio.

These options are open to all states in India but the land/place should be in peaceful area and should be in the good rainy seasonal area and should be availability of water/electricity.

I also have a plan to build a very big plant for electricity or Bio Diesel.

All interested parties, please welcome. BTW, I cannot explain you the actual business product until we come for an agreement. Nowadays, if you give a small hint about your new product, then within couple days, you will see many number of competitor by copying your formula. So I am sorry, I could not leak my product details.

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy

Last edited by a moderator:

prasant3

hello

Helllo
We have 80 acres of land in area called akluj Maharashtra, and intrested to work with you
If u could provide me futher details pls mail me for further business.
Prasant

ku_malli

Dear Mr.Ramanasony

I, Dr.K.Ganapathy, introduce myself as a psychiatrist based in Cambridge, U.K.
We (along with my 3 brothers) have a farm land in Trichirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India.
we own around 90 acres of cultivable land of which 25 acres are coconut. Our farm is well served and self sufficient with 7 wells with good irrigation system. Fortunately most of the wells are interconnected and one of them is near the river and hence supply of water is excellent for 10 months and not too bad on the remaining 2 months.

Labour has become costly but fortunately we continue to have a good supply due to the village location.

one of my brother is looking after the farm and we would be keen to look into opportunities that would be beneficial for both of us.

We are not looking at the option of selling this land and hence we will consider the option of a Joint venture. I am more than happy to co-ordinate with my Brother as long as we have a good Business plan.Give me a call on my mobile number if you would like to discuss more.

vasu13

N R I investment

I was intersted in this offerthunity i will also runnig 100 acres form i will getting exlent yealds . I geting from one lack for one acre please contoct

nisiei

Bio Diesel Plants ( crops)

01-03-2012

Dear Sir
Bio Diesel Plant Jatropha does not require plenty of water, and begins its returns from the 14th month to 18 month period of planting. Also converting areas under cultivation for food crops ( Rice and coconut in Tiruchirappali, in Tamil Nadu) for growing Bio Diesel crops is not advisable in the long run as food scarcity will arise.So instead of being self sufficient in food we will turn out to be net importer of food.Also supply of electricity to Government run corporations has its own ills.Not one of them will pay in time or without a bribe.The wind farms in Tamil Nadu are due their payment from the Government of Tamil Nadu.So you will be back to square one.Today anybody can generate electricity but only the government will take care of Transmission and Distribution, so your neck is in their hands and you will do the same to the farmers who go for your module.
This is a fair opinion.Just watch out where you are stepping
Vijayakumar
Nisieint

varrmaa

hi dear

hi
we can do,
here we have a good chance to work together .
awating for ur reply.
my contact details

present we r working with perigreen group

regards
sreevarrmaa

mkbhadra

I am intersted

Dear sir

I went through your post sounds interesting

I have land at Kutch Gujarat

I can sell you land of 500 acres at 3.5 lac rupess underground water is available ample

Or I can lease you land at Rs. 10000 p.a for 1 acer

contact me

Regards
M K Bhadra

ku_malli

Hi

I notice you have multiple offers. Thats really good and please choose whichever is economical for you. I can assure you that we have a family tradition of being in this location for more than 50 yrs and we are a well respected family. we grow sugarcane, banana, turmeric, paddy and occasionally corn (as we did not find it competitive in price we did not go for it). Please do call me and I would be happy to visit you at your farm and discuss with you about having this joint venture.
Please do call me - thank you very much

Invest in satara district in Maharashtra

Pls write
I have 18 acres land + will give more 50 acres for sandalwood cultivation
we required Investment partner if you looking for this good opportunity then reply on my mail
Thanks & regards
Uddhavji

Hello Farmers,

3 years back, I have started a Energy Crop Business in 80 acres of in South West of England (UK) and now i am enjoying the returns and got succeeded.

Now, I want to do the same business in India. I have already secured a import permit to import the goods from London to India.

So, I am literally looking for good agriculture land. I have open options for you as below, If you have a agriculture land of 50 to 100 acres.

2. If you dont want to sell your land but interested for lease then i am happy to take the land under the lease conditions.
3. If you dont want to sell/lease your land but interested to come a business partner, then I am happy to invest on your land based on the profit ratio.

These options are open to all states in India but the land/place should be in peaceful area and should be in the good rainy seasonal area and should be availability of water/electricity.

All interested parties, please welcome. BTW, I cannot explain you the actual business product until we come for an agreement. Nowadays, if you give a small hint about your new product, then within couple days, you will see many number of competitor by copying your formula. So I am sorry, I could not leak my product details.

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy

ramakotis2k9

scientist

hi subba reddy garu
i am a retired scientist..
please send so that we can discuss about your requirements in india
thanks
scientist venkataramana
Hello Farmers,

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy

prataprp

Hello Farmers,

You could reach me

Regards,

Subba Reddy
we have about 100 acres land 150 kms from bangalore close to andhra border.if you are interested call me

prataprp

hello sir
we have about 100 acres land 140 kms away from bangalore close to hindupur in AP. If you are interested to deal with us please call me
thanq
pratapreddy

narender64

Mr Ramanasony !
Have you considered the pathetic labor situation in India now ? ask any of your friend doing farming in India now a days. Now the govt is giving them free money collected from hard working taxpayers under a scheme known as Gauranteed employment scheme. The village folk fit for labor are made lazy and unfit for normal labor day by this scheme. They go on govt sponsored labor, enter their attendance, work for may be half hour to one hour and get paid Rs 150/day man/woman. So the village folk got used to this almost free money and stopped going to farmers for labour. So how can one do agriculture assuming labor is available. May be we can if we hire on monthly salary of about Rs 15000/- and they being absent for almost 30% of the days with a pretext of attending to their family functions/ village functions etc, but at this labor rate is there any agro based project which can still be viable ? Consider this seriously before leaping into any such venture ! India is now good only for corrupt politicians/ corrupt businessmen, not for the sincere entrepreneurs, BEWARE ! If u say you have money to invest, there are many thieves ready to rob it quoting various rules and regulations and social/political conditions.
I understand biodiesel based on jatropa is very labor intensive , i.e manual picking of the seeds so I think that is not viable. if u go for the biomass plantation for power plant it may be ok.
I am observing now a days many tamarind trees not being harvested at all because labor cost of harvesting is more than the tamarind cost, so would any one consider planting tamarind ?

Last edited:

himadri_1

Hi,
Saw your post today only...seems a good proposition. We have 75 acres of land, within which there is a big pond of 34 acre; the land is around the pond. Pls call back or send me a msg if interested. The place is in Asansol, West Bengal.
Also sending you the links of our site location
Thanks.

minjurland

Profit land

Dear Sir,

Ready to 280 acres for agriculture purpose

Good profitable land, Ratio 1 : 4 (Immediate value)
Are you interested pl contact. (your liking - Invested or buyers)

mcumesh77

Dear sir,

I am Agriculture graduate, I have experiance in growing of vegetables and herbs. If u r interested to invest in agriculture please contact me to this