Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NRI investers welcome

Register

Click Here!

lpsmp189

Dear NRI`s

Greetings from Samskruthi Seva
in on our village there is no work to do the job few villagers moving to near by city`s i am planning to give the job on our villagers for that we need investment in agri if your intrested plese send PM i will send you the full details.

ram28

Dear NRI`s

in on our village there is no work to do the job few villagers moving to near by city`s i am planning to give the job on our villagers for that we need investment in agri if your intrested plese send PM i will send you the full details.
Hi
Let me introduce myself Seetharam form Dubai working in software firm interested in set ting up my own business in india.

I would like to understand your business model can you send me more detail about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

email2amitseth

Please forward me the details too. I would be interested too. I represent a group of investors who would like to invest in feasible projects with dedicated promoters.

Good day.

Amit

alimama123

agri land for sale

hello. i have some 50acres agri land in tamilnadu, backside to the ettaiyapurm, tuticorin

there is poring already

there is current aady

there is bituman sub road

there is shed

there is a office room also.
price: rs/ 4lacs per acre

please moove any buyer. or

to buy on least

it is for agri

it is for coat

it will use for all purposes of agri

ineterested party can approch as follow

alimama123

land for sale

i have 50 acres of land agri at tamilnadu. iinterested party please conta as follow

alimama123

agri land for sale

i have 50 acres agri land

there is a poring water already

there is electricity already

already cutivated for coat growth

we have a shed already
we have a office building already

but it is tamilnadu.

back side to ettaiyapuram, tuticorin, tamilnadu

interested party please contact me as follow

try to contact me emmu formers spacially

pummy1

Greetings.

Dear Amit,

We are the group of farmer located on the Eastern part of Rajasthan. Our land potentials include water 10 feet below the ground available on 24/7 basis, highest market for milk dairy, goatry and poultry.

We are inviting NRIs or any suitable group of personnel or investor(s) to be part of our green ventures on professional dairy, milk plant, goatry, poultry, Emu , Stud farming and Holiday Resort.

Our lands are at the bank of river. We wish to start a project from 20 Cr and there is no upper limit.

Interested group , NRIs may contact me on my email :::

QUOTE=email2amitseth;243951]Please forward me the details too. I would be interested too. I represent a group of investors who would like to invest in feasible projects with dedicated promoters.

Good day.

Amit[/QUOTE]

visar

investment in India

Hi,

I have 65 acres in India - fully owned by us. I am looking at the following projects - Goat farming, Mushroom and coconut processing. If anyone wants to coinvest in the project pl send me a mail and I can send u more details.
regards

anjani_anjani

Big size farm land

Dear NRI`s

1. We are based in Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh. Its a big world famous tourist spot of India. We have around 300 acres of land 20 Km away from Khajuraho airport.
2. The land is good, water table is only 20 feet, electricity and on road land. I want to offer this land for lease for agriculture porpose
With regards...Anjani[phone----

nkjohri

Amit - Over private message, provide us your investment interests, approximate capacity and acceptable time horizon. We have multiple projects underway, some with investors and others internally funded. We can discuss upcoming opportunities which may be mutually beneficial. Our philosophy has been to build relationships with our investors and partners over a period of time before embarking on a project. There are several opportunities available these days, few are profitable at the end and even fewer can be trusted over long term. Drop us a note and we can take it from there..

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation, Make 50,000/Acre in 90 Days.

“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 50 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.

Coleus Forskohlii is Medicinal herb, it’s a bushy growing up to 2 feet. The active ingredient is Forskolin which is extracted by solvent extraction and Exported to Japan, Germany, USA and Russia for drug formulation.
This crop need irrigation and can be sown from July to March. Generally its dry roots are marketed but its wet root also can be marketed, we have buyers for wet roots also. Sandy loamy soil is good for this crop but it can be taken on other soil with little amendment and proper management.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium (Sandy Loamy) and drained soil.
2. Climate- Moderate, Maharashtra climate is suitable
3. Sowing – From July to March
4. Crop duration- 6 to 7 Month.
5. Seed/ Planting material- 22 to 25 thousand fresh cuttings per acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 12 to 15 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. dry roots/acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 200 to 250/Kg.
9. Profit- Minimum Rs. 40 to 80 thousand/acre.We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 50 acres and above.

Last edited:

we are from the state of Jharkhand and have 400 acres of land with river on 2 side and ponds and into real state as well as agri business.. and looking for partners in agri business with good projects