Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Now get independent of the State power through solar energy

Register

Click Here!

infsolar

Dear guests,

We are pleased to offer you a complete range of solar power solutions for commercial as well as residential use.

We offer solar street lights, solar water heaters, solar home lighting systems, and solar roof top installations. We are also a leading manufacturer of solar lanterns in India.

We can provide you a tailor made solution for reducing your power bills. Currently, it is estimated that the power cost per unit is slated to rise at about 25.0% to 30.0% every year.

We are also looking for dealers and distributors for our solar lanterns and solar street lights. For any dealership inquiries please send in your details at manan.mody1989@gmail.com or ksp1989@gmail.com.

Solar power is the need of the future! The right time to implement solar energy solutions is now.

Thanks and regards,
Manan Mody
Partner, Infinite Solar
Byculla (W)
+91 9819991437
+91 9819636668
manan.mody1989@gmail.com
ksp1989@gmail.com

skma

commercial use

dear sir,
good morning. let me know the cost for 2hp.
regards,

Dear guests,

We are pleased to offer you a complete range of solar power solutions for commercial as well as residential use.

We offer solar street lights, solar water heaters, solar home lighting systems, and solar roof top installations. We are also a leading manufacturer of solar lanterns in India.

We can provide you a tailor made solution for reducing your power bills. Currently, it is estimated that the power cost per unit is slated to rise at about 25.0% to 30.0% every year.

We are also looking for dealers and distributors for our solar lanterns and solar street lights. For any dealership inquiries please send in your details at manan.mody1989@gmail.com or ksp1989@gmail.com.

Solar power is the need of the future! The right time to implement solar energy solutions is now.

Thanks and regards,
Manan Mody
Partner, Infinite Solar
Byculla (W)
+91 9819991437
+91 9819636668
manan.mody1989@gmail.com
ksp1989@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ajay113

price list and product cataloge

dear sir i ajay madaan from jalandhar punjab i am intrested in solar power products bussiness pls. send me full detail about products and prices

gmadappa

Hello Sir,

can you please send me more details about this?
I am looking for:
1. Solar water pump
2. Solar fencing
3. Solar Inverter

Thanks!

Regards,
Gururaj

sojamitra

solar power energy for school

i need power to run 2 computers, lcd projector, sound system 5 fans and two laptops in our school. the timme to run is 8 hours in day
please estimate load and expenditure.
sojamitra
Dear guests,

Thanks and regards,
Manan Mody
Partner, Infinite Solar
Byculla (W)
+91 9819991437
+91 9819636668
manan.mody1989@gmail.com
ksp1989@gmail.com

sundarsmnm

Respected sir please call or mail us for solar fensing we are one of the leading fabricator of solar fensing at your site

Last edited by a moderator: