Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

No Need Electricity,Run your agri equipment by Nano Power System (Hybrid)

Register

Click Here!

varma

please send me details to my email

iam intrested please send me details

please contact...

regards,

varma

Last edited by a moderator:

jamwant

we have launch NANO POWER MINI SYSTEM to run your water pumps 1hp to 100 hp by natural resources, by sun+wind energy, the running cost is 1.50 max., the system is subsidies by government upto 75% subsidy. even all kind of lights, fans, household equipments ,TV/Fridge/AC/Washing Machine etc. without stop 12 to 15 hours , system can be installed at small place like roof, small small space.
interested parties invited to join us to promote this project, which is already very popular worldwide and recently launch in india, pl. mail to , visit our website click the link>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... and go to download link and save the solar+wind catalouge.
waiting for your proposal.
we jamwant agro consutancy, interested for joint venture power project, im ready to invest my 3000 acres of land in TN, pl. responde me to,

ravianil

Looking for Soalr Business in our state

Sir i am interested in Solar business as im already into it but wish to know more about Rural electrification & water pumps & full range off Products , So please give me the details ,i will contact you

maruthidairy

kindly send us the indetailed quote for the same.

we are very much interested in the same. kindly send us the detailed proposal at earliest. kasturiraju.
we have launch NANO POWER MINI SYSTEM to run your water pumps 1hp to 100 hp by natural resources, by sun+wind energy, the running cost is 1.50 max., the system is subsidies by government upto 75% subsidy. even all kind of lights, fans, household equipments ,TV/Fridge/AC/Washing Machine etc. without stop 12 to 15 hours , system can be installed at small place like roof, small small space.
interested parties invited to join us to promote this project, which is already very popular worldwide and recently launch in india, pl. mail to , visit our website click the link>>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature... and go to download link and save the solar+wind catalouge.

jayesh_vedanta

I am ready to start in Ahmedabad

Dear sir,
I can market your producs in gujarat which has good potential. pls send me your mail id and contact detail

giridharan

What is your website? What will be the rates for different capacity models?Is the subsidy available for household use also? or it is available only for agri-purpose? Will you arrange for subsidy also or whom to contact? Are there any dealers/ distributors for these in chennai? or what will be your terms for dealership? Please reply to my mail id