Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

No Investment, Only Returns!!!!!

Register

Click Here!

viji_bi

We give you an opportunity to earn unlimited income by working for just 1 hour a day. You can become a member by signing an application for Rs.25/-. Once you become a member, you can start doing the business and earn your income. Complete knowledge and the product training is provided free of cost. If you are interested, please provide the contact details.

abuzein

I'm wondering if we are in Nigeria, Cameroon or Ivory Coast!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, nowadays we are going worse than Africa in curruption and fraud.....

May the God almighty help all of us...

savera farms

We give you an opportunity to earn unlimited income by working for just 1 hour a day. You can become a member by signing an application for Rs.25/-. Once you become a member, you can start doing the business and earn your income. Complete knowledge and the product training is provided free of cost. If you are interested, please provide the contact details.
This has to be amway or similar thing

mohamednasir1

what is the product

Dear sir if you dont specify the product how will we come to know..................................

abuzein

Dear....

Why don't offer this to US president Obama? US is struggling with draconic budget deficit of USD 13 trillion plus!!

The same you can offer to all the struggling western banks and EU countries!!

Even if they are struggling with the financial problems I'm sure that all of them will be able to raise the fund to pay your application fee of Rs.25!!

abuzein

andrewscleetus

Hi , were can i find the application, I am interested to do this business, may i know complete details of this business.

skrai

No investment only return!!!

Dear All,

This forum is meant for Farmer,Agri Graduate,Consultant ,agri enterpreneur etc.All the agri related things should be discussed here. This forum is not Meant for discussing MLM like things, if someone has some idea to get Return from Agri activity from zero investment or minimum investment , pl discuss here.

Regards

paliwal2610

i am interested

please send me your contact details i am interested in your plan pls send me detasils

Last edited by a moderator:

prasannavjoshi

Provide more details

tessy

pls give me more details

prematagri

Earn by working for 1 hour

Sir,

Pls furnish more details. Details given here are not sufficient to make a decision.

Pls email details to