Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NMPB offering 75% subsidy on Aquilaria agallocha Roxb.(Agar)

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

GOOD NEWS FOR INTERESTED AGAR TREE GROWERS
NMPB(National Medicinal Plants Board) is offering 75% subsidy on Agar tree cultivation.Under medicinal plant cultivation mission it has been easy to approach State Medicinal Board in some states(State Horticulture Mission in some states) to get subsidy.The project is to be financed by a bank and this subsidy is given to the bank as loan repayment.
You can grow Agar tree UPTO 1000 metres/3281 ft above sea level.If you do not infect the tree ,you will get good timber for furnitures.
Wish all the best to prospective Agar growers
Pharmadig

Last edited:

mrajendran

aquilaria agalloccha details

Dear sir,
I would like to know Agae tree histry,cultivation details and marketing.
thanks
M.RAJENDRAN
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

pharmadig

Please read my all posts on agar,then you will have fair idea about agar-NO OTHER CROP CAN COMPETE WITH IT IN PROFIT.UNBELIABLE INCOME + 75%SUBSIDY
It can be intercroped with lots of medicinal & aromatic plants-black pepper/betal leaf/Tylophora indica/Gymneme sylvestre for support and on the ground-Gloriosa superaba,Rawalfia serpentina & many.
You can grow Agar tree UPTO 1000 metres/3281 ft above sea level.If you do not infect the tree ,you will get good timber for furnitures
KINDLY PROMOTE THIS.If you access to NMPB,please suggest some crops for inclusion-Mappia fetida is highly endangered and it is very important for its camphotecin content,IPECAC,CINCHONA,BOSWELIA SERATA and so on.
Pharmadig
PLEASE EMPTY YOUR MSG BOX

Last edited:

chirag

list of the crop which u provide the contract.

NMPB(National Medicinal Plants Board) is offering 75% subsidy on Agar tree cultivation.Under medicinal plant cultivation mission it has been easy to approach State Medicinal Board in some states(State Horticulture Mission in some states) to get subsidy.The project is to be financed by a bank and this subsidy is given to the bank as loan repayment.
Pharmadig
Sir,
In Which crop You provide the contract farming and how many subsidy the project gets and from where we can proceed further.

ali4all2004

NMPB offering 75% subsidy on Aquilaria agallocha Roxb.(Agar)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can grow Agar tree UPTO 1000 metres/3281 ft above sea level.If you do not infect the tree ,you will get good timber for furnitures.
Pharmadig

onidatv

I need Agar Plants in 1000 Numbers

I need 1000 Agar plants will you provide me, Please give me detail to whom I shall conduct

Thank you!
Edward S'Kumar

Last edited by a moderator: