Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nir Brahmi (Bacopa) cultivation

Register

Click Here!

ponsanthan

Wanted to cultivate Nirbrahmi (Bacopa monnieri) in 5 acres. Interested growers having land near reservoir, lake or river willing to grow bacopa (Nirbrahmi - Bacopa monnieri) please give private message. Bacopa is propagated through cuttings, it needs frequent watering, it can be maintained continuously in the field and harvested once in three months. This leaf is used as memory improving drug.Reasonable revenue can be obtained by cultivating it.

mandandeo

Sir,
I am interested for this Nir Brahmi (Bacopa) cultivation, But to start up with, some technical assistnce /Training required to deliver the things as required, please let me know how we can proceed.

M Deo
email:

Last edited by a moderator:

gautamthp

i am interested..

Wanted to cultivate Nirbrahmi (Bacopa monnieri) in 5 acres. Interested growers having land near reservoir, lake or river willing to grow bacopa (Nirbrahmi - Bacopa monnieri) please give private message. Bacopa is propagated through cuttings, it needs frequent watering, it can be maintained continuously in the field and harvested once in three months. This leaf is used as memory improving drug.Reasonable revenue can be obtained by cultivating it.
Hello,,,i am from uttarakhand state..i have 4 acres land which is situated adjacent to a small river..the temperature is moderate..and most of the land is in the form of terraced fields...please tell me whether i could go for Nirbrahmi plantation...
my email is =

Last edited by a moderator:

josilypraise

you will be getting Rs.2000 per quintal of dry herb. yield obtained from one ha is 30- 50 q /ha. the cost of cultivation for one ha will be rs. 45000.