Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nilgiris Lilies

Register

Click Here!

sibel

We are one of the biggest fresh cut wholesellers in Turkey. We need to import fresh cut lilies on regular basis. How can we reach to the growers in India (Nilgiris) directly?

kavisen

Regarding lilies in nilgiris.

Respected sir,

I had seen your message regarding lilies in nilgiris, I can help you out in getting lilies from nilgiris. I am basically from ooty, nilgiris.if you can give me a detail of the procurement, the terms & conditions, it will be usefull for our further proceedings,Thanking you.

J.Senthil kumar,
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

agrosysindia

Nilgiris lilly

There is forum of Floricultrist in Nilgiris . If you send a pvt msg with your contact details I will help you . Or please become member of agriculture and post your contact details

We are one of the biggest fresh cut wholesellers in Turkey. We need to import fresh cut lilies on regular basis. How can we reach to the growers in India (Nilgiris) directly?

wintekexim

Dear sir

We are exporters of Fresh Lilium (Nilgiris) and other cut flowers. we can supply you any quantity of flowers .please mail us your contact details
Regards
Senthilkumar.R