Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Nice Farm breeding sheep.Goats available for your farms and meat purpose

Register

Click Here!

vinay401

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm for the Breeding(Farming) purpose or Meat purpose with about 1000+ of animals.

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

sansuk77

I am from Hyderabad and i am interested in goat farming.pl send pm to my email your quotation for supply of live goats 100 does plus 5 males.I would like to visit your farm with your permission.Thanking you,
Regards,
sukumar

vinay401

Hi YOu may reach us

Hi YOu may reach us

I am from Hyderabad and i am interested in goat farming.pl send pm to my email your quotation for supply of live goats 100 does plus 5 males.I would like to visit your farm with your permission.Thanking you,
Regards,
sukumar

arjun77

hi

HI This is Arjun from Goa and i am very much interested to start goat farm if you can help me to set up the this farm we can discuss in details contact me

vinay401

hi,

you may also get to us through facebook by searching vishwaagrotech with place nizamabad, andhrapradesh...

vinay401

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me in you may reach us at 8184813773 we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Vinay Kumar Bandi/Subhash baira
8184813773; 9391944599
VishwaAgrotech , Vishwa tej sheep farms.
VishwaAgroTech / facebook.com/vishwaagrotech

vinay401

Hello ss56565

Iam sorry that we couldn't supply your order as we are currently serving with breeds of osmanabadi on goats and nellore judphi, nellore brown, madras red, and rambullets on sheep ......

lokesh gowda

Hi I'm interested in sheep farming and I'm from Mysore Karnataka I want to know whether sheep our goat farming is good and want some ksuggestions from you kindly contact at my no 09980990890

Last edited: