Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ngo

Register

Click Here!

yourfiroz2003

Hi, We have started a NGO for agricultural and rural development, we has started some small ventures like Agriculture Information Centre and Farmers Library for farmers. We want to know that how to get new projects from private sector or how to contact private sector companies for doing projects in partnership?:confused:

Ashwini

hi

You can approach the private firms directly and tell them your details and ask them for projects

Regards
Ashwini

vijay23

For further information to familiarise your ngo and Agro consultancy pls contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hi, We have started a NGO for agricultural and rural development, we has started some small ventures like Agriculture Information Centre and Farmers Library for farmers. We want to know that how to get new projects from private sector or how to contact private sector companies for doing projects in partnership?:confused:
Dear Sir,

Congratulation for starting NGO for agricultural and rural development.

I am pleased to inform you about our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project.

We can join hands and help farmers in big way.

Please send your contact details like email ID, mobile no. by sending private message to me.

I invite other NGO's also, to join hands with us, who are active in rural India and working for improving the economic condition of the farmers.

I will explain our project in brief below;

We are implementing our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India.

Our target is to set up 10,000 green house projects, spread in different states all over India.

We are arranging up to 100% funding for the small land holding / land less farmers (having land, water, ready to work with his own hands) for setting up Green House Dairy Integrated Project

Each Green House will have area of 1000 sq mts.

This green house will have attached small dairy farm having 10 cow / buffalo.

The green house will used to cultivate fruits / vegetable / flowers for high end consumers and export market.

Milk / fruits / vegetable / flowers produced in this Green House Project, will be sold directly to retail / bulk consumers through our own retail chain / export set up / online marketing.

A small pilot concept demonstration project is already completed in JhunJhunu dist, in Rajasthan State.

This Rahasthan pilot project will start generating positive cash flow within next three to six months period.

We have submitted our business plan to the international investors and we have received invitation to give presentation about our Green House Project to the group of investors based in London (UK).

We are leaving shortly for London, along with few farmers, to give presentation.

We are arranging almost avg US$ 100 million per year, International Funding, for next ten years, for investing in development of this Green House Project.

We are incorporating / taking over existing Public Limited Company, for implementing our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project business plan.

Each farmer in our Green House - dairy Integrated Project will be share holder of this public limited company.

If any body have any query and / or interest in getting involved in this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project, please send your contact details, like email ID / Mobile no. by sending private message to me.

Regards

MRC

dineshmore

Private ventures for partnership

I can provide private entrepreneurs,please inform about your NGO

babji

vishwakarma

Sir
we through our NGO.are engaged in rural development in West Bengal and part of Jharkhand for last few years.
Very recently we planned for integrated animal husbandry with organic agril and commercial usage of bio-gas project in West-Bengal.
Naturally after getting your notification regarding "integrated dairy development through NGO" we trying to get in touch with you for the same.
waiting for your reply.sincerely yours.S.Bhaumik
Pl. contact through PM

vishwakarma

Sir
we through our NGO.are engaged in rural development in West Bengal and part of Jharkhand for last few years.
Very recently we planned for integrated animal husbandry with organic agril and commercial usage of bio-gas project in West-Bengal.
Naturally after getting your notification regarding "integrated dairy development through NGO" we trying to get in touch with you for the same.
waiting for your reply.sincerely yours.S.Bhaumik
Pl. contact through PM
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response

Please send your contact details, like email ID / Mobile no. by sending private message to me.

I will be very much interested in joining hands with you, for implementing our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project in West Bengal and Jharkhand, for small land holding farmers / land less farm labors.

I have already initiated some work in West Bengal. If you can help, it will possible to speed up identifying farmers for our Green House dairy Integrated Project.

We are looking for 1000 farmers in each district in West Bengal / Jharkhand

Regards

MRC

Last edited:

vearth

Wishing you great success in your endeavour,however please keep in mind that the technology you adopt SHOULD NOT make you dependent on synthetic chemicals and fertilisers.
Regards
VEARTH

vishwakarma

Wishing you great success in your endeavour,however please keep in mind that the technology you adopt SHOULD NOT make you dependent on synthetic chemicals and fertilisers.
Regards
VEARTH
Hi,

Our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project will try to avoid using synthetic chemicals and fertilizers and opt for natural / organic inputs

Regards

MRC

babji

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response

Please send your contact details, like email ID / Mobile no. by sending private message to me.

I will be very much interested in joining hands with you, for implementing our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project in West Bengal and Jharkhand, for small land holding farmers / land less farm labors.

I have already initiated some work in West Bengal. If you can help, it will possible to speed up identifying farmers for our Green House dairy Integrated Project.

We are looking for 1000 farmers in each district in West Bengal / Jharkhand

Regards

MRC
S.Bhaumik
Please contact..
eagerly waiting for your kind reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

sumit_pariwal

We are looking to partner with NGO is West Bengal ri promote farm mechanization. We are working with the government and are availing subsidized machines to kcc card holders . business opportunity , interested NGO/ entrepreneur/ firm / corporates can write me at spariwal@gmail.com or can reach at +91 9874070001