Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

new uniq construction cost saving technology

Register

Click Here!

knl_rj

Reduce construction cost more than 3o to35% . What ever its single room, 10 flory building, godown, wallcompound
Or any construction.
Recently the regular technic that we are using for construction have certain life & limit.But there are so many 1000 of years old buildings those are stands in very well condition
When researcher works they found interlocking technology.Thailand institute of scientific and technological research, Bankok discover technology to construct bricks from soil and cement.& it starded the broadcosting of bricks .
Again research on it with studying very high technology , post graduate centre human settlement of catholic university Beljium, finaly made interlocking bricks in 1990.
Bricks are main part of building. between two bricks we feed wet concret(cement& sand). After completing wall.we go for plaster
But now there is no need of this things.because we have concept of Interlocking bricks. More than 40 countries are using interlocking bricks for construction. These bricks are with male & female edges.so these bricks are joined from all sides very strengthfuly n tightly.so we can construct wall and we don’t need to fix concret betn two bricks. During making interlock brick We gives pressure of 25thousand to 30 thousand on it by hydraulic cystem. So these IB are strengthful n well finished.
Advantages of interlock brick
*No need of mixing concret betn bricks
*Reduce construction cost
*speedy and strengthful construction
*No curing is required
* well design ,Plaster is not necessary
*IB can be use again & again
*locking from all sides
*environmental friendly
* movable ,can be produce on construction site. Transporting charges can illuminate
*breath is double than height hense selfbalancing
*available in size 6-5-10 & 8-5-10, and all
12 months of year
*for 1 brass(100sqft)construction, 300 IB wants rather than 900 reguler bricks
*saving of labour, time & money
*best for earthquake areas
* no breaking or wastage of bricks
*three times stronger than regular bricks
* cost of machine is very less

Raw material requires for making interlocking bricks
1)-Sand or stone dust( stone dust is waste in stone crusher. 2) flyash. 3)cement or lime & gypsem
(we supply interlocking bricks & also interlocking brick making machinery)
Details about machineries
*Machine have parts pan mixer &compress brick making machine. It wants 12.5hp load, 5 hp for pan mixer &7.5hp for brick compress machine
* it wants 6
labour to run plant. 4 labours also can works. Females can run machines
*. Minimum 10 by 15 sqft shade and 3000sqft land requires to install this project.
*Water absorbing capacity 10 to 12%of weight
*Regular flyash bricks(3,4,9 & 6,4,9),parking paver. also can be made by changing die of interlocking brick,it can also move like ib project.
*Weight of bricks can be reduce by using more fly ash.
*Machine is with moving cystem . so bricks can be make at site. Machine can move to site.
*Capacity of ib 200 to 300/hr
*machine have very high pressure so we can get more capacity of regular flyashbrick,by changing die of ib &design in machine
*Maintananse is low,easy to opret, no special skill want

For purchasing interlocking brick,regular fly ash bricks & machineries
Contact-
Kunal rai, at parseoni dist Nagpur

Last edited by a moderator:

gulabias

Hi sir
I'm interested in your construction machine. Please let me know the details. Send me a private message.
Regards
Gulab

vsn_spc

v satyanarayana

sir, I want to purchase ur interlocking brick machine,pls give full details & its cost.

abhi_war

Purchase of brick making machine

We are interested in Brick Making machine. Please send us the details along with cost involved.

Reduce construction cost more than 3o to35% . What ever its single room, 10 flory building, godown, wallcompound
Or any construction.
Recently the regular technic that we are using for construction have certain life & limit.But there are so many 1000 of years old buildings those are stands in very well condition
When researcher works they found interlocking technology.Thailand institute of scientific and technological research, Bankok discover technology to construct bricks from soil and cement.& it starded the broadcosting of bricks .
Again research on it with studying very high technology , post graduate centre human settlement of catholic university Beljium, finaly made interlocking bricks in 1990.
Bricks are main part of building. between two bricks we feed wet concret(cement& sand). After completing wall.we go for plaster
But now there is no need of this things.because we have concept of Interlocking bricks. More than 40 countries are using interlocking bricks for construction. These bricks are with male & female edges.so these bricks are joined from all sides very strengthfuly n tightly.so we can construct wall and we don’t need to fix concret betn two bricks. During making interlock brick We gives pressure of 25thousand to 30 thousand on it by hydraulic cystem. So these IB are strengthful n well finished.
*No curing is required
*locking from all sides
*environmental friendly
* movable ,can be produce on construction site. Transporting charges can illuminate
12 months of year

1)-Sand or stone dust( stone dust is waste in stone crusher. 2) flyash. 3)cement or lime & gypsem
*Machine have parts pan mixer &compress brick making machine. It wants 12.5hp load, 5 hp for pan mixer &7.5hp for brick compress machine
* it wants 6
*. Minimum 10 by 15 sqft shade and 3000sqft land requires to install this project.
*Regular flyash bricks(3,4,9 & 6,4,9),parking paver. also can be made by changing die of interlocking brick,it can also move like ib project.
*Machine is with moving cystem . so bricks can be make at site. Machine can move to site.
*machine have very high pressure so we can get more capacity of regular flyashbrick,by changing die of ib &design in machine

Contact-
Can you ,please send a video clip of machine making bricks and constructing wall o

jcnarra

Or any construction.
*No curing is required
*locking from all sides
*environmental friendly
12 months of year

* it wants 6

Contact-
Dear Kunal rai,
Please send me the price for this interlocking bricks manufacturing unit.
The cost to include dies also.
Reply me to my personal mail ID .
Thanks,
J.C.Narra

amidas

Dear Kunal rai,
Please send me the price for this interlocking bricks manufacturing unit.
The cost to include dies also.
Reply me to my personal mail ID .
Thanks,
J.C.Narra
Dear Mr.Rai,

Please send me your contact details to my mail id: amidasassociates@yahoo.co.in or call my mobile 09150101066 for furher business discussion. Thanks and Regards

biostar

Need contact details

Hello Sir,

Can you please give me your contact details so that I can call you to talk further about this project. Or you can email me your contact detail

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks
Thani

aircel

Product details required-reg.

Dear Sir,

I've seen your advt. and got some valid points. But, pl. frwd the prodct and its tech. parameters to establish the percentage of saving of the total costing of a building.

And again, interlocking is sufficient to lock the payload, which is going to load its upper side, without inner cement mixture.

pl. frwd, is there any testing results with u ?, and send me a vedio file to get a clear pic. abt the product.

Pl. frwd the said files to proceed further

SREEDHARAN
CHENNAI.

jay007

dear friend plase sent quotation and other details

i ma interested in your product and project, let me have the complete details and the cost of machinery at the earliest along with catalogues

jayakumar B

nagendar

sir i rquire details regarding interlocking bricks

sir i require the detailes regarding the interlocking bricks, i like to know wht is the price of bricks and the machine. i requir the details regarding its sale and any branch u like to establish.
reply to my mail

sandip26

Or any construction.
*No curing is required
*locking from all sides
*environmental friendly
12 months of year

* it wants 6

Contact-

Dear Sir,

I am interested in your product and project, let me have the complete details and the cost of machinery at the earliest along with catelogues.

bharatbook

interlocking brick machine

This is the great thing, interlocking bricks found in ancient historical monuments, This is very nice technology is being utilized. Thanks for providing this information,
Please post any video of this machine while making the bricks if possible and also more machine details..
Thanks....!

srathi9

Or any construction.
*No curing is required
*locking from all sides
*environmental friendly
12 months of year

* it wants 6

Contact-
Vandey Matram Kunal Rai Ji,

I am interested in knowing the details to compare with the available option I have to start with.
Also, do you sell your bricks to all parts of the Bharat or in Maharashtra only?

If you can deliver to UP then please share the quotation.
Lastly, a video of the actual site will be better to have more confidence in the statement.

respected kunalji.
i am interested in purchase of interlocking bricks and then building machinary.
can you kindly send me all related details in my id.
iam not asking about what you have posted here. i want to have business negotiations with you. iam at present manufacturing clay bricks in puri dist of orissa state.
pl kindly send me details for further negotiations.
regards
m
n.d. goswami
goswamico18@hotmail.com

pravinl

Respected sir ,pl give total details of the project so as to submit in the bank along with catlouges.your prompt reply on my e -mail will be highly appreciated.pl also give detail of Ur customers and also their clientele list

deep9929

good day!

can you fwd the details & associated costing . That would be helpful for further talk.

deep:)