Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New technological high pressure Electric sprayer manufacture

Register

Click Here!

flopumpsprayer

FLO AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENTS (INDIA) which is located in the Metoda G.I.D.C. Lodhika. It is very near RAJKOT. We are a professional company on the design, research and develop of sprayer products. Our main product is the electric sprayer. INDIA is a agricultural country. Today’s farmers are fond of the advanced technology. Through our product can be chemical save & power saving. Our product do the work save with the time save of the farmer. Our product used for the multi-purpose. Our product is very easy that every person can be used. We have our own brand FLOPUMP for all over INDIA.

Our goal is to implementation of the brand's strategy to create first-class quality. We are using advanced computer-aided design software for product design and R&D. We are focus on the products practical science and technology and the combination of design. As a result of these efforts in up grading growth. And reliable operation of credibility and quality service to sin the trust of customers, with a sincere attitude toward the elimination of every person.

We wish to have good business relationship with all kinds of the customer in the world. We will provide good quality, competitive price and good service to participate in international competition. In efforts have a place in the international market. To win the industry leader of sprayer companies.

Main features of the our product is given below : -

• Chemical-Save & Power-Save
• Work-Save & Time-Save
• Super High Pressure
• Excellent Spray & Mist
• Convenient Operating
• Intelligent & Environment Protection
• Our wish to become farmer richest by using our product FLOPUMP.

FLO AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENTS
Contact Person : Mr. R. R. Patel
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

kalsom

electric sprayer

dear sir
i would like to use such a electric high pressure sprayer in my paddy field with the help of portable generator as electric source. is it possible to use ur product.
pl provide me the information about ur product price details.
thanks kalsom
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: