Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New large biogas plant is running

Register

Click Here!

Hello dear all,

Its a pleasure to let you know that the biogas plant is running now. Every day it takes 100 mt buffalo dung which will be increased to 300 mt in later phase. One MTU biogas engine of 370 kW is running 24 x 7 + sometimes the second genset will also run.

Please find the video info
If somebody is interested to get more info abt this project, dont hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Dr Henk Valk

Last edited by a moderator:

ckrajesh

Hi,
I am intrested to know more on this, please share information.

Rajesh

Hello dear all,

Its a pleasure to let you know that the biogas plant is running now. Every day it takes 100 mt buffalo dung which will be increased to 300 mt in later phase. One MTU biogas engine of 370 kW is running 24 x 7 + sometimes the second genset will also run.

Please find the video info at www.growgolds.com

If somebody is interested to get more info abt this project, dont hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Dr Henk Valk

tthulasi2001

Hello dear all,

Best regards,
Dr Henk Valk

Hi Dr. Henk,

I am very much interested to know more details about biogas plan. Please send me the information to my mail id . Thanks.

Regs,
Sunil

krushimitra11

I am Interested in O/P Fertiliser if any

Hearty Congratulations on Start of the Bio-Gas Plant.
Please send me info about the bio gas plant.
Where is it located ?
Is any Fertiliser Output available ?
If so are u planning to sale that to small farmers like me. What Rate ?
Regards.
Jayant Sane:

k v singh

Hi Dr. Henk,

I am very much interested to know more details about biogas plan. Please send me the information to my mail id . Thanks.

Regs,
Sunil
Are you running your genset after purifying biogas or on as it comes out of gas plant.if using pure gas[cbg] how yu purifyit.Regs k v singh

drj22355

Hello dear all,

Best regards,
Dr Henk Valk
How much methane you get from this plant per day and how you bottle it ?

drj22355

How much methane you get per day from this biogas plant and how you bottle it ?
How much methane you get per ton of cattle dung ?

hdashti

Hi Henk,

Can you give more details as to the costing of the project and the amount of methane generated per day for what quantity of raw material.

Thanks,

Habib

rkakar

I have seen the video and it doesnt have any commentary so not sure what purpose it serves. But what I have seen is that the project is a larg venture and probably out of reach for a vast majority of people on this forum who are small holders.

Has anyone stablished a small scale biogas plant with success??

sir,
Congratulation
I own 1cu.m biogas plant made by kvic for household use.now want to jump into large scale dairy farm with 20 cows and biogas plant with cng bottling facility ,vermculture. Can you tell me about any agency which can help me

sachin288405

Well Done

Hi Henk ,

Its Sachin from Maharashtra India . We have 3000 crossbreed cows on our farm. I am working on biogas unit from last six months. We have almost 120Mt cowdung per day. Can you help me .

Sachin Dhamdhere