Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

New in Farming - Need Guidance

Register

Click Here!

ayushkr

Hello,

I am new in Farming, recently taken 2 acre plot on lease (registered lease) for 10 years which is about 15 km distance from main city and well connected via road.

My background is IT, but wanted to do farming as well, hope i will find helpful and good guidance here. I already put about 2 lakh (3 years advance payment to farmer, agreement fees, and 500 sqft albester-sheet room that can be use as small office, labour room and warehouse)

I am trying to put all basic information about the plot:

1) Nothing has been done on to the plot from last 4-5 years, nor a single crop cultivated. While nearby areas are taken by local farmer and they are cultivating vegetables and other crops.

2) There are good amount of Termite across the plot (please see the attached picture). I am worried whether it will hamper crop, if yes, then how to get rid of it naturally without using harmful pesticide.

3) Plot is open, road pass from 2 side of the plot, wanted to know what will be the best Fencing option without investing too much amount. Was thinking of some short of live fencing or any other plant that can be use as fencing and later can be used.

4) I am thinking to start with Banana, Papaya and seasonal vegetable, please provide any other idea.

5) There is no arrangement of water as of now, however there is pond which is about 1/2 km distance away. Thought to use motor-pump (2 or 3 hp) to bring water in plot. Want to use most affordable ways.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Last edited:

liza12

By making usage of the word wide web, quality consulting agencies are rather easy to find across the world. The word wide web proves massively useful in the form of connection platform to search for these reduced, specialized consultation firms. No matter your will want, be the software financial credit reporting, sales advice, IT, financing raising, human resources, www.consultservices.us But all the credit status for the tenant isn't really enough; the tenant is additionally an anti- ethnical or could very well be engaged in the most illegal treatments. In these sort of cases you'll have to face many different problems, so it's always advisable to continue for safer strategies for picking tenants for use on your property for instance tenant look for only offerings. www.onlyservices.us For the lots of the services, if you happen to a free of cost account brochure holder, you might not obtain access to live netmail help, that include phone or possibly live support support. Online "self help" modules are normally your smart choice. But well known service products and services also offer an option to phone them with email, www.originalservices.us Morbid obesity is mostly a condition this really is described to be 100lbs. or further above preferred weight, or getting a Body Muscle mass fast Index (BMI) adequate to or beyond 30. Being too fat alone adds one during a much improved risk of fighting with an assortment of several other sorts of metabolic factors that include having superior blood anxiety, being insulin reluctant, www.polyservices.us Keeping nourishing brakes into your car should begin with staying your brake pedal fluid sparkling and free from moisture. The fluid should also be replaced every two year period or 27, 000 mileage as advocated. The flowing runs through exactly what is called brake pedal lines. www.servicesinfo.us SaaS initially suffered from low accelerate communications connections and hard to rely on connectivity which usually hampered the country's ability will probably be viable method to local laptop applications. Organisations immediately found which usually their return was seriously sensitive to availability www.fastestserviceever.com The Pilates machines are simply in Pilates studios numerous experts often do detox workouts to them in a group or possibly larger crew setting based on how a reliable Pilates studio is placed up. A fabulous revolutionary cutting edge technique generally known as Easy Shifting. www.serviceeverybody.com I know you've gotten all personally seen those attach boxes which usually Realtors benefit from so place buyers and additionally their solutions can obtain a house this really is for sales agreement. I bought this tool on Ebay but Most probably they are presented most anywhere. www.ServicesAccessible.com As a fabulous logical file format to these sort of buoyancy, Travel Guides point out a reliable rising move online and after the process fulfilling the requirements of all the niche customers. Both normal print brands combined with purely cyber choices are slogging www.mytravelguide.us Travel Agents are generally more a fabulous counselor and additionally an adviser so that they are at this time called Travel around Professionals or possibly Travel Therapist. Even all the travel enterprise is obtaining away from aided by the term "travel agent". www.mrtravel.us Discovery India gets heavenly by means of Luxury tour dates India which is available from tour affiliates which offer you comfort and additionally enjoyment located at fair values. India Tour dates are understood to be operators overcoming in tour dates and recommending best about travel affiliated services to make sure you tourists. www.luxurytour.us Choose a group journey which covers most things you prefer to see to check out the fee. Compare a small number of similar tour dates (sometimes they are simply identical) right from different journey companies, with what both have to give you, www.grouptour.us With the united kingdom strategically positioned for those business traveller relating to the western frame of The uk, London is mostly a global centre for flight, providing quick access to mainland Europe, and a fabulous stepping shot to the u . s. Primarily poured by four airports www.drtravel.us Bringing a fabulous travel adaptor anywhere isn't really much from the problem just for travelers since they are small and incredibly handy. You’re able to place it within the small a component your luggage that's why can't earn any factor in all the weight on your baggage. www.abouttravel.us Who quite Makes Profit Online Travel around. The reality is that fat loss really make a lot of dough reselling other sorts of businesses travel around products. This announcement is directed in the home-based travel around agent markets. Yes, its easy firstly as a fabulous home-based travel around agent and therefore the online travel around agencies offer. www.travelerguru.us Plan. Prior to going on vacation, plan the software first. Make any itinerary for use on your trip, or more than a rowdy outline of genital herpes virus treatments plan to try in the position you're heading to visit. For those adventurous types nowadays that should counter this along with the idea of the fact that best voyage www.travel101.us There are selection of travel countries which are known for their loveliness and brilliant atmosphere. A portion of the top travel around destinations on this planet are for that reason beautiful you ought to cannot easily afford to ignore them. Singapore www.toptravelers.us Pretty much, in order to turn into a certified travel around agent this particular company it's good to pay for use on your ITAP account (Free Travel Ingredient Program) thereafter get some wholesale drop shipper options. Exactly what is the primary cost? www.protraveler.us Still, in this approach short space of time I came across myself able in order to all this debts, combined with being willing to buy an exciting new car just for cash. The best offer have really been impossible to try, had Document been working the european union and not likely overseas. www.TravelFlew.com These pests prey on human blood consequently they are not drawn to by earth or dirt. "Bed discrepancies are carried into lodgings by guest visitors; it isn't really a typical hotel sanitation subject, " all the American Typical hotel and Housing Association said within the statement. www.TravelUnpack.com

agronomy

Pls discus area and climet on your farm I cultivate lemongrass and vetivar and I get maximum output in agriculture.SP Singh