Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Working partner or 100% stock holder for Dairy Farming.

Register

Click Here!

sierra

Hello Gentlemen, I m looking for partner or 100% stock holder with financial stability to run leased dairy farm. He can be a working partner or 100% stock holder. The leased irrigated land is 20 acres. It comes with sheds for 60 to 80 cows, ( 20 acres we can feed 120 cows) milking machines, servant qtrs , silage storage etc. You just have to buy cows or you have to pay for the cows whatever we have right now. As of now I m maintaining the farm with few cows and my parents and siblings are into that. We have a KMF dairy collection at nearby village less than a kilometer. Right now we have Pvt dairy people are collecting the milk twice a day from my farm. ( It is more convenient for us). The conservative revenue after initial investment is as follows.

No of cows 80
Average milk production/per cow 16 Liters
Average No of cows mliking 60
Per day/Milk production 960 Liters
Average price /Liter 24 Rs
Revenue per day 23040 Rs
Total revenue /Month 552960

The numbers are conservative estimate. If you are a investor you need to be there at the farm not all but most of the time. If you want to invest and run the farm by staying somewhere else doesn't bring the estimated results.

If you are really interested and financially worthy pl send email to visnikfarm@gmail.com
or you can reach me at 001 8189210848.
The farm is after Gauribidanur, between hindupur and madhugiri road. 12 kms from Hindupur. You can get exact location by googling visnikfarm.

Thanks
Tony

universe

Hello Gentlemen, I m looking for partner or 100% stock holder with financial stability to run leased dairy farm. He can be a working partner or 100% stock holder. The leased irrigated land is 20 acres. It comes with sheds for 60 to 80 cows, ( 20 acres we can feed 120 cows) milking machines, servant qtrs , silage storage etc. You just have to buy cows or you have to pay for the cows whatever we have right now. As of now I m maintaining the farm with few cows and my parents and siblings are into that. We have a KMF dairy collection at nearby village less than a kilometer. Right now we have Pvt dairy people are collecting the milk twice a day from my farm. ( It is more convenient for us). The conservative revenue after initial investment is as follows.

No of cows 80
Average milk production/per cow 16 Liters
Average No of cows mliking 60
Per day/Milk production 960 Liters
Average price /Liter 24 Rs
Revenue per day 23040 Rs
Total revenue /Month 552960

The numbers are conservative estimate. If you are a investor you need to be there at the farm not all but most of the time. If you want to invest and run the farm by staying somewhere else doesn't bring the estimated results.

If you are really interested and financially worthy pl send email to visnikfarm@gmail.com
or you can reach me at 001 8189210848.
The farm is after Gauribidanur, between hindupur and madhugiri road. 12 kms from Hindupur. You can get exact location by googling visnikfarm.

Thanks
Tony
Please send me the details on i322919522@gmail.com