Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need vendors to Buy Colour Capsicum

Register

Click Here!

southernvast

Looking Color capsicum for Regular supply...

We are looking for Color Capsicum 1500 Kg /Week for more details please contact us ... +91 7601953377, 7601943377,southernvast@gmail.com..

southernvast

Looking Color capsicum for Regular supply...

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are looking for Color Capsicum 1500 Kg /Week for more details please contact us ... +91 7601953377, 7601943377,southernvast@gmail.com..

cworld

Required color capsicum

Hello,

We are based in Hosur, Tamil nadu 40 Km from Bangalore. We have a set up of 3 green hosues of 1000 sq m each.
We are planning to grow colour capsicum on all three green houses.

We need vendors to buy the capsicum. looking for vendors intrested in having a argeement and fixed prices.

Kindly contact for discussions.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

Hi,
We are based in Chennai .we are ready to buy colour capsicum from you on contract basis fixed price.please call or what's app at +919003154858 or mail to ajith.kumar24@yahoo.com.

With regards,
Ajith Kumar.

akilexports

Capsicum

Dear Santhosh

I require green capsicum regular, send me

Contact me 9843319923

Regards

Senthil

Dear Sir,

Please advice your contact details and also the average rate/kg.

We would also like to know where to buy the seeds of capsicum.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

sasidhar996

we are interested to sell capsicum in regular basis. can you please provide your no.

we are interested to sell capsicum in regular basis. can you please provide your contact number to contact.

Hello,

Thanks for posting your response.

I am sending you my contact details by sending private message to you.

Regarding your query,

We would also like to know where to buy the seeds of capsicum.

I am pleased to inform you that we have Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, cultivated in our Green House Project located at, 4 hours drive from Delhi, at Kesari Pura, in Dist Jhunjhunu, State : Rajastan.

This was the project started / managed / operated / owned by Mr. Banwarilal.

After initial problems, Mr. Banwarilal, learned and finally succeeded, in third attempt, in the cultivation of Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato in the Green House.

For anybody who want grow the Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, they can learn a lot from Mr. Banawarilal, and avoid the mistakes he made initially.

Regarding your query,

also the average rate/kg

We have innovative business model for getting good farm gate prices for the farm products.

What we will be doing is that, we will sale your color capsicum through the retail outlets, that we are setting up in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

This retail outlets will be setup by the public Limited Company that we are incorporating.

This Public Limited Company will have farm product produces as its promoters and share holders.

Whatever rates of the color capsicum, prevailing in the retail market, that will be paid by the retail consumer, they will be deposited in the farmers account after deducting the expenses + operating margins.

Let us take for example, the current rate in the Pune retail market for the Red / Yellow Capsicum is Rs. 160=00.

If the retail expenses + retail business operating margins / profit comes to say Rs 30=00 per kg.

Then we will deposit Rs. 130=00 per kg to the account of the farmer, who has supplied the color capsicum.

Please let me know your interest in offering your color capsicum or any other farm products.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

ashwingottipati

Hello Sir,

We would be able to provide you with coloured capsicum throughout the year.

Please let us know if there are any requirements.

Thanks and Regards
G.Ashwin Kumar

ashwingottipati

Hello Sir,

We will be able to provide you export quality coloured Capsicum on a daily basis.

Please let us know if you have any requirements.

Thanks and Regards,
G. Ashwin (ashwingottipati@gmail.com)

umarjamadar

Hello

This Umar from bijapur Im the trader of best qulity Lemons we are spreading our lemon supply business across karnataka we are lookimg for customers if you people are requried best qulity of lemons for your regular business please contact us for best qulity famous lemons of bijapur dist in best price guaranteed
My whatsup num(9743478333)

Regards
Umar Jamadar

kiranparker81

Color capsicum sale

Hello,

Thanks for posting your response.

Regarding your comment

color capsicum price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx.

Rs. 10 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in large quantity from farmers.

Rs. 70 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in small quantity from farmers.

Any one observe the price of color capsicum in the retail market, for last one year it is getting sold at constant price of Rs 160/- per kg., in Pune vegetable retail outlets, at few outlets it is even sold at Rs 200/- per kg.

This is how the people involved in the transaction between farmers and consumers take away all the profits.

Regarding your comment,

" i doubt they may strict to pay high to farmers "

I want to clear a point here.

This retail chain will be set up / operated by the Public Limited Company, in which the farmers, the farm product producers and suppliers will have majority / controlling share holding or 100 % share holding of the farmers / producer only.

So the decision making powers, about how much price to pay, for the procurement of the farm product, which will be linked / related to retail market prices, is in the hands of farmers, who are the suppliers of this retail chain.

Regarding your comment

" so in my view go for the business only after thinking about the wholesale price in the country(and biggest market is Azadpur market new delhi there you will get four big buyers) instead of the lucrative retail prices. "

If farmers sale their product in the wholesale markets like Azadpur, farmers will get farm gate prices less that what they will get if they sale to their own retail chain company.

This concept will get proved practically, in short period of time.

To have proper idea about how farmers can come together and form the Public Limited Company, the Farmers from all over India, should go to visit and have a look at the sugar mill,

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited,

and observe how they operate the sugar mill business and see with their own eyes how the farmers are getting better farm gate prices, for their sugar cane, supplied to their own factory and returns on the money invested in purchase of their share.

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries limited (NSAI) is the first sugar company in Private sector after delicensing of sugar sector in the year 1998.

The Company is situated at Ranjani, Tal. Kallam Dist. Osmanabad , Maharashtra, India in remote area surrounded by rich sugarcane belt on the banks of Manjara River & Manjara dam, which is a perennial source of irrigation.

With more than 5000 individual farmers contributing in formation of Company , in real sense it is “Members Company” NSAI is Oasis in the Desert for this remote area.

What we are trying to do here, by forming Public Limited Company, that will set up / operate and manage the Farm Product Retail Outlet Chain and get the farm gate prices linked to the retails prices, is similar to what Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited, did for benefit of sugar cane growers.

We are starting setting up Vegetable / Fruits / Milk Retails out lets in Pune / Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

At later stage we will be expanding to the other cities, all over India.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture
sir,
could you please give your email address and telephone no so that i can contact you my email is Kiranparker81@yahoo.co.in as i am planning of cultivating coloured capsicum in our farm. thanks.