Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need vendors to Buy Colour Capsicum

Register

Click Here!

santkrishna

Hello,

We are based in Hosur, Tamil nadu 40 Km from Bangalore. We have a set up of 3 green hosues of 1000 sq m each.
We are planning to grow colour capsicum on all three green houses.

We need vendors to buy the capsicum. looking for vendors intrested in having a argeement and fixed prices.

Kindly contact for discussions.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Hello,

We are based in Hosur, Tamil nadu 40 Km from Bangalore. We have a set up of 3 green hosues of 1000 sq m each.

We need vendors to buy the capsicum. looking for vendors intrested in having a argeement and fixed prices.

Kindly contact santkrishna@rediffmail.com for discussions.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar
Hello,

We are interested

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

santkrishna

Colour Capsicum

Dear Sir,

Please advice your contact details and also the average rate/kg.

We would also like to know where to buy the seeds of capsicum.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

vishwakarma

Dear Sir,

Please advice your contact details and also the average rate/kg.

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar
santkrishna@rediffmail.com
Hello,

Thanks for posting your response.

I am sending you my contact details by sending private message to you.

Regarding your query,

I am pleased to inform you that we have Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, cultivated in our Green House Project located at, 4 hours drive from Delhi, at Kesari Pura, in Dist Jhunjhunu, State : Rajastan.

This was the project started / managed / operated / owned by Mr. Banwarilal.

After initial problems, Mr. Banwarilal, learned and finally succeeded, in third attempt, in the cultivation of Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato in the Green House.

For anybody who want grow the Color Capsicum (Red and Yellow) / Tomato, they can learn a lot from Mr. Banawarilal, and avoid the mistakes he made initially.

Regarding your query,

also the average rate/kg

We have innovative business model for getting good farm gate prices for the farm products.

What we will be doing is that, we will sale your color capsicum through the retail outlets, that we are setting up in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

This retail outlets will be setup by the public Limited Company that we are incorporating.

This Public Limited Company will have farm product produces as its promoters and share holders.

Whatever rates of the color capsicum, prevailing in the retail market, that will be paid by the retail consumer, they will be deposited in the farmers account after deducting the expenses + operating margins.

Let us take for example, the current rate in the Pune retail market for the Red / Yellow Capsicum is Rs. 160=00.

If the retail expenses + retail business operating margins / profit comes to say Rs 30=00 per kg.

Then we will deposit Rs. 130=00 per kg to the account of the farmer, who has supplied the color capsicum.

Please let me know your interest in offering your color capsicum or any other farm products.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Last edited:

billaur_agri

color capsicum!!!

My dear Friend,
color capsicum price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx. but on an average it usually plays between 25-40. what ever Vishwkarma said may be right but i doubt they may strict to pay high to farmers because this is business and i think if they may be getting the material at cheaper rates from wholesale market why they will pay higher to the farmers. so in my view go for the business only after thinking about the wholesale price in the country(and biggest market is Azadpur market new delhi there you will get four big buyers) instead of the lucrative retail prices.

gaurav

balasheb

Vendor

we r the supplier's of exotic vegetables in pune.. our firm name is "Himalaya Agro Products". We r intrested in buying colour capsicum for all the year on contract basis...

so kindly email all the details abt contact & rate..

vishwakarma

My dear Friend,
color capsicum price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx. but on an average it usually plays between 25-40. what ever Vishwkarma said may be right but i doubt they may strict to pay high to farmers because this is business and i think if they may be getting the material at cheaper rates from wholesale market why they will pay higher to the farmers. so in my view go for the business only after thinking about the wholesale price in the country(and biggest market is Azadpur market new delhi there you will get four big buyers) instead of the lucrative retail prices.

gaurav
Hello,

Regarding your comment

color capsicum price (Ex Farm) varies from Rs. 10 per kg to 70 approx.

Rs. 10 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in large quantity from farmers.

Rs. 70 per kg, when the color capsicum is available in small quantity from farmers.

Any one observe the price of color capsicum in the retail market, for last one year it is getting sold at constant price of Rs 160/- per kg., in Pune vegetable retail outlets, at few outlets it is even sold at Rs 200/- per kg.

This is how the people involved in the transaction between farmers and consumers take away all the profits.

Regarding your comment,

" i doubt they may strict to pay high to farmers "

I want to clear a point here.

This retail chain will be set up / operated by the Public Limited Company, in which the farmers, the farm product producers and suppliers will have majority / controlling share holding or 100 % share holding of the farmers / producer only.

So the decision making powers, about how much price to pay, for the procurement of the farm product, which will be linked / related to retail market prices, is in the hands of farmers, who are the suppliers of this retail chain.

Regarding your comment

" so in my view go for the business only after thinking about the wholesale price in the country(and biggest market is Azadpur market new delhi there you will get four big buyers) instead of the lucrative retail prices. "

If farmers sale their product in the wholesale markets like Azadpur, farmers will get farm gate prices less that what they will get if they sale to their own retail chain company.

This concept will get proved practically, in short period of time.

To have proper idea about how farmers can come together and form the Public Limited Company, the Farmers from all over India, should go to visit and have a look at the sugar mill,

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited,

and observe how they operate the sugar mill business and see with their own eyes how the farmers are getting better farm gate prices, for their sugar cane, supplied to their own factory and returns on the money invested in purchase of their share.

Natural Sugar & Allied Industries limited (NSAI) is the first sugar company in Private sector after delicensing of sugar sector in the year 1998.

The Company is situated at Ranjani, Tal. Kallam Dist. Osmanabad , Maharashtra, India in remote area surrounded by rich sugarcane belt on the banks of Manjara River & Manjara dam, which is a perennial source of irrigation.

With more than 5000 individual farmers contributing in formation of Company , in real sense it is “Members Company” NSAI is Oasis in the Desert for this remote area.

What we are trying to do here, by forming Public Limited Company, that will set up / operate and manage the Farm Product Retail Outlet Chain and get the farm gate prices linked to the retails prices, is similar to what Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Limited, did for benefit of sugar cane growers.

We are starting setting up Vegetable / Fruits / Milk Retails out lets in Pune / Mumbai and Delhi - NCR.

At later stage we will be expanding to the other cities, all over India.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

Last edited:

jayhpatel

Colour Capsicums from Gujarat

Hello MRC,

I am grower of coloured capsicum in Gujarat. I read your post and do agree with the concept. Please contact on my email to discuss on how you propose to take this further.

Regards,
JHP

jayhpatel

we r the supplier's of exotic vegetables in pune.. our firm name is "Himalaya Agro Products". We r intrested in buying colour capsicum for all the year on contract basis...

Hello Sir,

We can offer coloured capsicum to you from Gujarat at competetive price. Do let us know if you would be interested.

Regards,
JHP

Last edited:

vishwakarma

Hello MRC,

I am grower of coloured capsicum in Gujarat. I read your post and do agree with the concept. Please contact on my email to discuss on how you propose to take this further.

Regards,
JHP
Hello,

I am sending PM to you giving my contact details.

Please note that farmer / farm product growers have to join as share holders of the Public Limited Company, that is going to set up, operate and manage the vegetables / fruits / milk retail outlet chain.

We have already started vegetable retailing trials in Pune.

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G

gprao

red yellow capsicum rates

dear sir our production per day will be around 1500 kgs. please contact. send a mail.

esundar

we need capsicum

Dear Sir,

we need the details and i am from chennai,

i need your contact number to contact.

regards

g.shanmugasundaram

Hello,

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

esundar

we need capsicum

dear sir,

let me know the details and rate of capsicum and your contact number.

regards,

shanmugasundaram

Hello,

Regards,

K. Santosh Kumar

jayesh_vedanta

Dear Jay,

Are you growing capsicum in Green house? What is the cost to build a green house? what is the subsidy? How much profit one can earn yearly in Capsicum,. Pls guide me . I am also from and wants complete information.
Regards,
Jayesh Trivedi.
Ahmedabad.

peeyush

Exotic vegetable growers

Hello,

It is really nice that you are trying to set up your own retailing units which would actually cut the commission agents who are sitting in the mandis. This would help the farmers as their produce would be directly taken by you. We are also producing several exotic vegetables. Please have a look at our site and do let us know if you have any requirements as such. Please have a look at our site and do share your feedback :

ranwan

Hi,

I'm planning to grow vegetables in Green house and would like to join could you please send your contact details.
Ran Wan

dattadk

Dear Sir

I am polyhouse colored cap[sicum grower. Mine unit is small one in area of 1000sqm . My production capacity 500 kgs per week. I need buyer for the same.

growers of tomato and capsicum....looking for buyer at fair prices

hi
I am an individual grower of tomato and capsicum . and want to sell these and other products
on contract basis. Please give me your info asap.

1-price per quintal
2-transporation facility
3-other insentives as per your business deal

thankyou

vijay singh
barabanki
uttar pradesh

shrushti

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Add :-Vishwa Empire Office No .47 ,Baramati ,Dist-Pune Maharashtra .Pin-413102
Email-realagro1@gmail.com / shrushti.hitech@gmail.com 09403967696, 09890769945

Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, All state in India and Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Floriculture & Horticulture plants. Manufacture in Soil Application Foliar products for the Agriculture sector, while promoting the organic farming concept. The company has efficient, cost effective products of International standards. The products have been established for their efficacies for over one year. The Company believes in eco-safety, high quality & efficacious products, intensive customer & end user training & consistent after- sale service. We have our registered office at Dist Pune Baramati, Maharashtra.
INTODUCTION OF THE COMPANY

MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
Consultant for Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Horticulture and floriculture Development & Maintenance
Develop your farm with innovative ideas with all facilities you deserve w. r. t. horticulture & floriculture development & also get financial assistance from govt. agencies.

Trading of Agriculture input & output
No need to go for hunting at different sources for the agriculture & allied inputs you require & the sale output you want to market. It’s all with. Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development

Project-Wise research in agriculture & allied fields
Want to have idea about economics or want to submit the project report at bank in agriculture & allied fields. Just visit with your requirements.

Contour & irrigation system survey.
Establishment of projects
Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house, Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support etc.
Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final production.
Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical Assistant .

We Provide - - -

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

Supply of Cut Flowers Rose , Grebera , Carnation , Pot Anthurium , and Capsicum .
Supply of All type of Plants Like - - -
Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Supply of Pure Organic Neem powder or Pend & Vermi culture compost.

Micronutrients, Amino Acids, Humic Acids, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous, Copper, Boran, Mo, Mn, Magnecium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Ravindra Saste.