Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Turmeric and Ginger rhizome

Register

Click Here!

gautam77

Dear sir

We have been growing turmeric in western Uttar Pradesh. We currently have two varieties.* Prabha and Pratibha. Both are developed by IISR, a research institute of ICAR.
Both these varieties are excellent with respect to average production (37 Ton/ha), dry recovery (20 percent), curcumin content (>6 percent), olersin oil (16 percent). Hence the crop is a valuable one for both producers and processors as it can get access to a premium market.
The crop was organically grown,however it is not certified as the certification process would start this year. There is non organic crop available also if you need so.
The pricing of the rhizomes would depend upon your requirement.
Do let me know if you need more info on this.
Regards
Gautam

purelife

Dear sir

Good day

Hope my email find you well

We are pure life for Import & Export . It is a great honor to give you a short brief about our company .
We have a factory for drying herbs , spices and vegetables with high quality . It is located in El Minia governorate ( far about 300 KM from Cairo ) .
Also we own our several farms cultivated in many herbs and spices it is located in El Fayoum ( Far about 90 KM from Cairo ) .
our products:

Peppermint
Spearmint
Basil
Hibiscus
Chamomile
Marjoram
Lemon grass
Thyme
Caraway
Anise
Fennel
Cumin
Sunflower
Coriander
Leek
Parsley
Dill
Celery
Dry lemon
Calendula

We are looking forward to opening a new market and cooperating with your company .

Please don't hesitate to contact with me if you have any questions.

With my best wishes

Thanks

Amal Shalan
Export Manager
info@purelife-eg.net
Pure Life

Head office : 338 El-Haram st ,Giza, Egypt.

Mobile : 00201006120724 – 00201225408939- 00201017873130

E-Mail: info@purelife-eg.net

themia

Sir,
we are farmers based in nagaland as you might be aware nagaland produce are by default organic we have fresh rhizome of turmeric both lakadong and megha1 about 30 tons. If you need you may contact. Or inbox me. ruu.kotsu@rediffmail.com

gautam77

Sir, I hope you have received our mail. we have requested to ascertain the quantity you wish to pick up. The rate of our variety would vary from 20 to 55 per kg depending upon the size of the deal and the kind of material being picked; whether organic or non-organic.
Let us know.

sriag

Hello,
We can provide you 20 tons of fresh turmeric rhizome at Rs 13/kg farm price. Please contact us at 9177285442.

Gopi Kumar