Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need traditional Paddy varieties!! Farmers please link

Register

Click Here!

yok35h

hi ,
Am Balayokesh from pudukkottai running a rice mill. Am very interested in farming traditional varieties of paddy. Am looking to buy rice,paddy of mapilai samba,garudan samba,poongar,kaatu yanam,thooyamalli,kala namak etc.. Farmers,traders are both welcomed.

If you want to mill the paddy you have from your land bring in here i can mill it for you with nice price with special unit in pudukkottai.

I also buy regular paddy varieties like cr 1009,adt37,36,kalsar,BPT etc..

Balayokesh S
venkateswara modern rice mill,pudukkottai

trishulii

Hi we are Uttarakhand based organization, dealing with traditional Agri-produces like. Paddy, Munshyari Rajma , Harshil Rajma , Joshimath Rajma (kideny bean) finger millet , Barnyard millet , spices and other hill produces . We are looking for distributor / retailer for marketing those product marketing.
if you are interested please contact me.

Jagdish Chandra Joshi

greenlandfns

hi ,
Am Balayokesh from pudukkottai running a rice mill. Am very interested in farming traditional varieties of paddy. Am looking to buy rice,paddy of mapilai samba,garudan samba,poongar,kaatu yanam,thooyamalli,kala namak etc.. Farmers,traders are both welcomed.

If you want to mill the paddy you have from your land bring in here i can mill it for you with nice price with special unit in pudukkottai.

I also buy regular paddy varieties like cr 1009,adt37,36,kalsar,BPT etc..

Balayokesh S
venkateswara modern rice mill,pudukkottai
What is the quantities you require? We can supply various traditional varieties of paddy from Kerala, Karnataka, Odisha, AP, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Assam etc directly from our member farmers.
Is this requirement is for cultivation purpose or milling purpose?
Please revert to us with details and your full contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com