Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need to start-up TURMERIC & GINGER Oil Plant

Register

Click Here!

alchemistjk

I want to establish TURMERIC & GINGER Oil Plant. I want consultancy, regarding detailed project report about that. Kindly inform the project cost.
Hello sir,
We have a consultancy firm dealing in all agri business and also we provide Project Report for start up business.We have Expert of Food Technologist who prepare Project Reports for any kind of Agri Biz.
Contact us for details:

EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Call: 0522-2347200,9260995976,07544012577

intertrade

Talk to me,
Shall put you on to a professional who fabricated and imported machinery for turmeric oil and any other extraction, largest in Asia, is an IIT'an, who could guide appropriately on his practical expertise, if you are seriously interested this is Ultimate choice.

Vallal. 9620 557190, Bangalore.

greenlandfns

I want to establish TURMERIC & GINGER Oil Plant. I want consultancy, regarding detailed project report about that. Kindly inform the project cost.
Please contact us with details of oil extraction plant you want to set up:
What exactly you want to extract from Turmeric: Curcumin? Oleoresin? Essential Oil? OR all of these?
What exactly you want to extract from Ginger: Crude Fibre? Oleoresin? Essential Oil? OR all these?
What is the capacity per hour you want-how much (Kg/MT) of Turmeric and Ginger to be extracted in an hour? What is the power source you want to use: grid electricity, solar or generator? Where is the location you want this to be set up? Do you want to take loan for the project? If so, from which Bank?
If you can provide the basic details, we can give the price quote for preparing the Detailed Project Report (DPR) and also undertake the setting up of the project on turnkey basis.
We provide complete consultancy Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS) including herbs, spices, aromatics, vegetables, fruits, flowers, cereals, pulses, timber crops, forest trees, fodder crops, garden plants etc along with multiple farm based enterprises, dairy, poultry, apiary, fishery, farm tourism, farm based value addition, food processing, essential oil and phyto chemical extraction projects etc, from designing the project to marketing of products including exports. Please mail us (E: greenlandfns@gmail.com) along with your contact details to get further information. Please see our details at: http://www.agricultureinformation.c...ew-listing-details2/59664d40b205ad50a8faef05/

samarth2k

Hi. I am interested in finding a consultant to help me setup a curcumin 95% extraction plant in Uttrakhand. More specifically I am looking for someone who can provide some guidance on the synergies this plant will enjoy with my existing setup of berberine extraction process currently running.

intertrade

I can lead you to the one who has an extraction plant fabricated by him, any extraction can be done from herbs, tuber.

He is a Mtech from IIT Kharagpur,
Plant won many gold medal from government of India and State government.

He shall suggest, technically coop in specific on Qty requirement of curcumin
to be extracted per batch.

I shall charge for the lead.

7 such supposed to be Serious prospects picked and wasted my time, 2 days ago one Biju, Chennai is the latest in list.

No waste of Our time, no arguments, no nonsensical ideas, straight to subject, if capable to investment there it goes.

Regards.
Vallal Ranganathan, Bangalore.
Mobile. 9620 557190, 7010 334055.

futurezen

Hi. I am interested in finding a consultant to help me setup a curcumin 95% extraction plant in Uttrakhand. More specifically I am looking for someone who can provide some guidance on the synergies this plant will enjoy with my existing setup of berberine extraction process currently running.
Please connect to us for this requirement on 8500970470

gagrai

I want to set up mini turmeric extraction machinery plant by Jan 2022.

Last edited by a moderator: