Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Suggestions...

Register

Click Here!

creativemandar

Dear Sir,
I have a 5 acre plantation of Drumsticks at post Nadsur, Tal. Sudhagad in Raigad District of Maharashtra. The land is in two types, one as paddy field and the other as small hills. I have done the soil testing and as per the advice of the experts from the soil testing dept. planning the NPK and micronutrients doses to the crop. I have some questions related to farming and seek your guidance and suggestions for the same.
1) To control the weeds in drumstick plantation what should I plant which can be used as Animal feed? (I have an Indian breed cow).
2) To control the soil erosion where can I get vetiver grass culture/seeds in or around Raigad District?
3) To use green fertilizer I am planning to plant Gliricidia on farm boundary. Where can I get the sticks of Gliricidia?
4) After Paddy what should I plant to enrich the soil with NPK and biomass?
5) As intercrop, I plan to have some Brinjal (Kateri Vangi), Tomato, Chillies in my farm. Please suggest me the best variety for respective crops considering the soil types, weather conditions etc.
6) I currently use KOMAL variety for paddy field (1 Acre). Is there any other option for me to increase the Rice yield?
7) I am finding it difficult to get the fertilizers in Raigad district. Please suggest me any source nearest to my farm for below mentioned fertilizers :
a. Urea : 200 Kg
b. Single Super Phosphate : 500 Kg
c. Muret of Potash : 150 Kg
d. Neem Cake : 500 Kg
e. F.Y.M. : 10000 Kg
I shall be grateful if you could provide me with indicative prices for the same.
I know these are too many questions together but please excuse and guide me.
Thanks and Regards
Mandar

PLease CONTACT agricare organic farms

We are specialized in this field contact Landscaping floricultural, Agriculture consultancy services, Horticulture garden development services, Garden development maintenance services, Organic fertilizer, Bio fertilizer, Agriculture horticulture projects, Micro direct agrication project, Fl
Dr sAini

QUOTE=creativemandar;323841]Dear Sir,
I have a 5 acre plantation of Drumsticks at post Nadsur, Tal. Sudhagad in Raigad District of Maharashtra. The land is in two types, one as paddy field and the other as small hills. I have done the soil testing and as per the advice of the experts from the soil testing dept. planning the NPK and micronutrients doses to the crop. I have some questions related to farming and seek your guidance and suggestions for the same.
1) To control the weeds in drumstick plantation what should I plant which can be used as Animal feed? (I have an Indian breed cow).
2) To control the soil erosion where can I get vetiver grass culture/seeds in or around Raigad District?
3) To use green fertilizer I am planning to plant Gliricidia on farm boundary. Where can I get the sticks of Gliricidia?
4) After Paddy what should I plant to enrich the soil with NPK and biomass?
5) As intercrop, I plan to have some Brinjal (Kateri Vangi), Tomato, Chillies in my farm. Please suggest me the best variety for respective crops considering the soil types, weather conditions etc.
6) I currently use KOMAL variety for paddy field (1 Acre). Is there any other option for me to increase the Rice yield?
7) I am finding it difficult to get the fertilizers in Raigad district. Please suggest me any source nearest to my farm for below mentioned fertilizers :
a. Urea : 200 Kg
b. Single Super Phosphate : 500 Kg
c. Muret of Potash : 150 Kg
d. Neem Cake : 500 Kg
e. F.Y.M. : 10000 Kg
I shall be grateful if you could provide me with indicative prices for the same.
I know these are too many questions together but please excuse and guide me.
Thanks and Regards
Mandar[/QUOTE]

greenmah

Your vision is good, where is your place located from Pali or close to Pedli , Perli , Awande ?
I stay around there

krushimitra11

Yr Queries

Dear Mandar
01. For Weed Control, Use grass cutter and frequently cut weeed.
02. To Control soil erosion, dig chars across the slope.
03. Glirisadia sticks are available a plenty on Pali Road or any where in Kokan. Plant them in rainy season and there will be many plants in your field.
04. Use organic manure rather than Urea,SSP,NPK etc. Make it in your farm itself from cut weed, cow dung, curd etc.
05. U can contact Shree Rajendra Bhat 9324601272 for organic farming methods. He holds workshops on first Saturday of every month at his farm in Badlapur.
06. For Paddy Try Kolam 31-1 variety. That is available with farmers in Nagao, Alibag
07. After paddy, u can cultivate Wal. (Kadave Wal) or Kulith. Guar Gum is also very good.
08. Neem Cake, and many other pends Like ShengDana, Teel, Karadai pend are available at Yusuf Meher ali center, Tara Village, between Pen-Panvel.
Regards
Jayant Sane
sanejj@gmail.com